Call me Z

Zendaya' POV

I woke up with the sun shining right into my eyes. Since Saturdays are the days where a whole bunch of people come here to adopt children I decided to stay in my room/attic all day and draw art on my walls with spray paint like I usually do.

I get dressed and went downstairs to eat to see Ariel dressed in a pink dress along with all the other kids dressed in their best clothes.

I greeted everyone then got my food to eat in my room. On days like this I get depressed knowing that no ones going to want a teenager. I guess I'll just chill in my room all day... Never mind  I'll just go out and ride my skatboaard

Rihana's POV

When we landed in ireland , we took no time to check into the hotel then to find the orphanage. As we drove through Dublin we saw a young girl riding her skateboard fall hard. We pulled over to the side of the ride and jumped out the car since no one else was on the street and rushed to her side.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! ARE YOU OKAY??" I said trying to help her up.

"I'm fine. I've had worse" she said in her cute accent.

"What's your name kid" Chris said as the girl was brushing herself off

"I'm not sure if I should tell you because you're strangers but you can call me Z"

She said holding her hand out for us to shake

"Well hello Z, I'm Chris and This is Rihanna" he said shaking her hand after handing her skateboard

"Pleasure to meet you but I must be on my way, I hope I see you guys again" She said skating back in the direction she came from

"She seemed nice" I said as we got on the car,

"I wonder if she knew who we were considering that we are famous and all" he said with his conceited ass as we were driving in the direction of the orphanage.

The ride was no longer than 5 minutes long when we arrived at the orphanage.

"You ready" I said getting out the car

"Yup let's go" he said walking toward the doors.