⋇⋆✦⋆⋇the girl⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

⚠mentions of abuse ,bullying and suicide
If this triggers you read with caution
This chapter can be optional but would help to make chapter make sense⚠

Pov: Nick's (sapnaps)

You see, Arya was the only girl I have ever dated. She was so kind and caring to me and made me feel special.

That was until we got into the first year of our relationship...

She began to ditch me to be with her friends and would not text me for days, even after I had texted her worried.

Then, she began to get her friends to bully me. It all became a blur, the words they said to me constantly whirl round my head while I slept and it was AWFUL.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙩, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛

𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙢𝙜

𝙂𝙤𝙙, 𝙜𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮, 𝙅𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙨

𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙂𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛

𝘿𝙄𝙀

These thoughts haunt me and it doesn't help with the constant death threats I get from playing Minecraft.

Arya began to go full on bitch mode and did things like:

Hit me with metal chains on handbags

Refuse to let me eat

Punch me

Pour hot coffee on me at school

Shout slurs and unkind things at me

Leave me notes to tell me to kill myself

And loads of unimaginable things that no one should experience.

It made me feel sick to the stomach so one year and three months into the relationship...

I ended things.

I don't know how much longer I could have dealer with both the physical and mental abuse.

I stopped going to school and changed to online school.

I stopped streaming as my old user: 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚜𝙲𝚊𝚗𝙿𝚟𝙿 and changed to my user Sapnap. That was pandas backwards and the d flipped into a p.

By this time I began to get views and began to feel happy again. By this time I was getting ready to move to my apartment in the main part of the city.

This was when I met Clay and George (dreameastaken and georgenotfound.)
They were my roomates that also streamed Minecraft. We began streaming together and grew a great bond. They felt like my brothers but I knew George and dream had a different feeling towards each other.

This is then when I met Athena. So much had happened til this moment and even though I had only known her a few days, it felt like I had known her for years. She was the only person who would stop me thinking about Arya.

That was until she told me she had a boyfriend.
I felt so let down and it felt as if all my brain cells had disappeared.
I knew it was her birthday soon so but it doesn't stop me from having that feeling that he was probably come and see her and I would most likely have to face him.

I will never no how to feel because no one loves me.
So I sit and write this poem....

        ---------------------;-;_______________

That's it for this chapter

So sorry that it has been over a week
Been so busy

Thank you for reading, it means so freaking much. 💕

Proof read: no❤
Words: 550

Love y'all ❤

MYSTERY BRITISH GIRL

❤❤