Prolouge.

A group of ferocious cats ran through the woods. Snaring and fighting eachother. The dark trees made it impossible to see. Rain stormed from the sky. Brown Tom Yowled above his clan mates, "retreat!!" He yowled. His cats turned and fled for there territory. Dead bodies were left in the bloody puddles. A tan she cat looked at him, "he dead speck star!" She called to the leader. Speckstar looked at her, "take the injured and the dead to bright prickle!" He yowled across the clearing. The cats dragged the bodies back to there camp. Finally back, speck star looked at the remainder of his clan. It looked small and weak. His cats were injured, they were too weak. Speck star yowled to his clan mates, "has everyone seen the medicine cat yet?" He asked. A gray Tom looked at him, "I have seen bright prickle, he wrapped up my wounds. But poppy fall and Apple snake are too injured, bright prickle says they might die," explained the Tom. Speck star sighed, "I'm sorry for this, lake clan never fights fairly." Speck star leaped into his den. Speck star was hopeful that the new kits would be strong. He saw the two queens in the nursery. A golden she cat and a gray she cat. Cats gathered around to mourn the dead. Speck star granted his prays to star clan. "May star clan light your path," meowed a pale tabby Tom. He was called pale pounce. A ginger Tom staggered on his paws. He was severely injured, "bright tawny, are you going to be okay?" Speck star asked him. "Of course," bright tawny meowed. Speck star wished that his clan was strong enough. Hardly any cats were left. Cats wailed with pain and sadness, seeing there clan mates dead like this.