Ushijima • smile daddy

A/N: Ushijima got someone pregnant but the girl didn't want to keep the baby. Ushijima convinced the girl to keep the baby and give it to him aftee she gives birth to the baby.

This is a Tendou x Ushijima hihi.
~~

Ushijima was not the type to smile. He has troubles expressing himself to others except for his closest friends.

Sakura would stare at her Papa's face for awhile before cupping them with her small hands. This kind of gestures often makes Ushijima confuse.

He doesn't know why his daughter would do that.

"Uncle Tendou is coming." Ushijima said. Sakura loves all of her uncles but uncle Tendou and Semi are her favourites.

"Sakura-chaaaaan!" Tendou enters the apartment.

"Uncle!" Sakura runs to greer Tendou. She hugs his legs while looking up at him with a smile.

"Ahh, seeing you smile makes me so proud... You don't take after your father." Tendou kneels down to meet Sakura's height. "Uncle brought you sour patches!" Tendou showed his plastic bag full of candies.

"Tendou, stop giving her too much sweets." Ushijima looks at the two with a plain expression.

Don't get him wrong. Wakatoshi loves his daughter more than anything but he doesn't know how to show it. He thinks that giving her what she wants, cooking her favourite meals and playing with her is enough.

It was enough for Sakura indeed. But the little girl wish to see his Father's smile.

"Oh come on Wakatoshi-kun, its okay for kids to eat sweets!" Tendou excuse happily while pinching the soft cheeks of his favourite girl.

Sakura sometimes wonder "why can't daddy smile like uncle Tendou? Is daddy not happy with me? How can I make daddy smile like how uncle Tendou and the rest of my uncles smile every time they visit me?"

"Sakura has school today, we're just gonna drop her at school before we meet the others." Ushijima wa busy packing his daughter's snacks for school.

"Ahh that's why our Saku-chan looks pretty with her yellow dress!" Tendou smiles while admiring the kid.

~~

"See you later Saku-chan!" Tendou waves his hand while smiling at the little girl.

"Let's go inside." Ushijima holds her hand while walking inside the kindergarten school.

He assisted his daughter while taking her bag off and placing it to the bag holder. (Pic for reference lol)

"Be good at school okay?" Ushijima looks at his daughter without smiling but his words were sincere

Sakura did her usual thing. Cupping her daddy's cheeks and staring at his face. "Is daddy happy?" Sakura asked. Ushijima simply nodded before giving her daughter a kiss om the forehead.