Chapter 1

Paris walked behind Courtney and hugged her waist. They've been together for a 1 year and a half and more in love than ever. Paris was working very hard for his family. The twins were about to be two and Londi was already 3. Naomi and Naylin looked just like Paris and shared looks with London. Courtney was blessed to have a lovely family.

" Baby I have to be at work early so don't worry about making me breakfast tomorrow " he sat down at the table. Paris was doing grown man things and having serval work spaces was one of them. He owned shops and law firms.

Courtney was a staying home mom which she hated but she owned a nail and hair salon that was currently being built. After the family ate they were fast asleep. Courtney ran the shower water and stripped out of her clothes. A pair of arms wrapped around her and she relaxed more already knowing it was her husband. Things in their relationship was so perfect but soon it would be crumbling down on them.

The next morning when Courtney woke up Paris was already gone and the kids were still sleeping. Getting up she made them breakfast and waited for them to wake up. Paris sent her a paragraph telling her how much he misses her and would love to spend time with her tonight.

Once the kids were up and ready to eat she feed them and gave them all a bath getting them ready to go to their grandmas house. She planned to go out with her close friend Jessica today.

Courtney and Jessica was at the mall shopping after taking the kids to there grandmas house. Jessica was pregnant and glowing brighter than a light. " Look at you , you look so cuteeee " Courtney hugged her friend. " I feel like shitttt " she copied Courtney's excited tone. They went from store to store until Jessica was tired and begging for food.
Sitting down in the food court and eating Courtney and Jessica talked about life and the things that were going on. " When I open the shop you doing the nails " Courtney laughed because she knew Jessica hated feet.

Paris was happy and living like a boss. His worker Amanda came into his office and sat a coffee on his desk. Amanda was excited to be working for him and she adored him even thou he was committed to Courtney. Paris looked at her body noticing what she was wearing. She had on a outfit similar to what Courtney had on the other day. " Hi Mr.young I got you some breakfast " she said handing him his food and walking out.

After he worked and got some new clients he decided it was time to go home to his wife. Courtney missed him so much but lately he has been in the office more and it worried her. " Baby I think you should stay home tomorrow and spend time with the kids and me " Courtney said while getting dress to go out with her husband for the night.
" Courtney what more do you want I'm out here trying to make the money for y'all and you being fucking ungrateful " his words stung Courtney.

All she wanted was to keep him home for a day but of course he didn't want that. On the way to the restaurant it was quite. They were meeting up with Jessica and Gason , Trisha and Tre , Sabi and Brandon to hangout. They were celebrating success and making it far in their relationships but Courtney wasn't really feeling it anymore.

Everyone wanted to go to the strip club after so that's what they did. " Hi what can I do for you guys today " a familiar face approach them but Courtney was too busy dancing with Jessica.

" Cyn is that you " Paris looked at her. She looked different and it kinda upsets him that she wasn't even paying a nigga any attention. She took their orders and walked away.

10 minutes later Paris stood up and made his way over to Cyn but before he could say anything Jessica was standing there looking at him shaking her head. " Think about what you doing because Courtney and those kids love you Paris " she shook her head and walked away.

Paris felt something though, it was like something was telling him he needed Cyn in his life. He loved Courtney but thinking of it their relationship wasn't fun anymore. She had kids and became a women not a little girl doing grown things.

In the car after they left the club it was more silence.
" Did you see Cyn " her question hit him really hard.
He didn't say anything and right then and there Courtney knew that there relationship would soon come to a end.

At home Courtney took a shower and laid down. Meanwhile Paris changed into something else and told Courtney his going to the office. She sighed and just fell asleep. Paris went back to the club knowing it was the wrong thing to do. When he saw Cyn he finally pulled her to the side and said what was on his mind. Cyn looked different she was glowing and looked much better than before. " Why you acting like this Cyn , you acting like you wasn't just stalking me a year back " He looked at her for answers.

" Paris you know you have a wife and a family i ain't trying to break that up that's why I'm acting like this , why you even came here to talk to me when you could be home with Courtney " she looked down at her shoes.
" Courtney ain't you Cyn that's why I'm here. I miss you " He confessed.

Pulling into the drive way of his home he grabbed a cup of juice and walked up stairs. Courtney was sleeping so he placed the cup on the dresser and stripped out of his clothes. Getting into the shower he washed his body and jumped out.

Courtney was now awake with tears in her eyes. " Did you really go to the office Paris " she looked at him.
" Yes baby I did , what's going on with you " he walked over to the bed laying his naked body next to her.

That night he tried to make love to her but he couldn't ..

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

A/N

Finally updated tell me what you think guys and girls , also check out some of my other stories thanks and stay tuned for more chapters ☺️