Chapter 3

Paris

Being home alone in this big ass house wasn't fun. It's been only 3 days and Courtney still won't talk to me. I texted her so many times but got no reply and when I call her or FaceTime her she puts my mom or the kids on the phone. Courtney and my mom have always been close so when my mom heard about this she told court come stay with her. I'm always doing some dumb shit.

I couldn't stop thinking about Courtney and the way she looked yesterday. She's always been beautiful but I guess I became blind fucking with Cyn. Speaking of Cyn she cursed me out and I took every bit of it. I'm an asshole for doing this to my wife. Also an asshole for tagging Cyn along but she knew the deal. Ever since I had sex with Courtney in the bathroom I've been yearning for more. I love my wife but I just got caught up. Today I was going to my mom house just to pop up on the kids and them.

After my shower I put a pair of balmains and a regular olive basic shirt to match my balenciagas. Adding a chain. I pushed my now long dreads into a high ponytail. When I was done I grabbed my keys and headed towards the door. It only took me 30 minutes to reach my mom house. When I got there my mom answered the door looking disappointed but happy. I hugged her and told her I love her.
" Where my kids at ma?" I said pulling away from the hug. " They should be in the living room watching tv." I nodded at what she was saying walking towards the living room.

Seeing that my kids were sleeping I gave them kisses before turning to my moms. " Listen Courtney is in the kitchen cooking Paris, try not to upset her." She said pushing out the couch making it into a bed and covering the kids with a big blanket. I walked in the kitchen seeing her in a skin tight midi dress. Her hair in a bun and no makeup on her face. She looked good she wasn't stress looking or anything.

It was probably that dick I gave her but let's not mention it. Walking over to her I grabbed her from the behind and kissed her neck and then her face. Backing up and leaning on the counter she turned around and looked at me.
" You here to bother me or to see the kids?" She questioned. " Chill out Court they sleep man and I'm here to see all y'all, I miss you and I'm sorry for the shit I did to you." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her towards me.
" Paris sorry don't mean nothing ok. Move on from me cause I'm not dealing with yo cheating ass no more. I won't take your kids from you I won't stop you from having a relationship with them but ours is finish." She said pulling away from me but I pulled her back becoming upset.

All couples should be able to get over certain shit and by saying fuck this relationship is a smack in the face because I still love this girl and we could make this work. " You fucking wit' another nigga ain't chu?" I questioned her with my hand tight around her wrist. " I'm not now let me go Paris that shit hurt. You don't get enough of putting ya hands on me." She said looking me in my eyes. She was right I did smack her ass for saying some slick shit but it was only out of respect. She don't need to be talking to me like that.

I let her wrist go but grabbed onto her waist. Pinning her against the wall I began kissing her passionately and she let me. " You sure you wanna leave a nigga Courtney. I'm still in love wit' yo sexy ass." I said in between kisses. Pulling away from me she turned off the food and looked at me before walking away so I followed. This girl gon answer me either way she want or not. I grabbed her hand stopping her from going up the steps. " Come wit'me." I said pulling her down towards the basement.

The basement is my chill spot till this day I keep everything in here. I sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap. " Why you just can't forgive a nigga Courtney I said I was sorry already and I miss you being home sleeping next to me." I said rubbing her thigh knowing that's her spot. " Trust me Paris you saying this just to fuck around and play me again I don't have time for it nomore." She said trying to get up but I pulled her back down.

I was tired of playing games with this girl. I pushed her down on the bed and got on top of her. " If you yell you gon wake my babies up." I smiled down at her. She rolled her eyes trying to fight me off of her but I was stronger.
" If you want me to get off you have to kiss me right now and don't give me no tap kiss." I said pissing her off. She grabbed my head sticking her tongue in my mouth causing me to react. Our tongues began fighting. Sliding up her dress sliding my finger in her pussy she jerked at the feeling. " mmhm , you like that baby." I whispered still kissing her.

Courtney couldn't resist me. Even if she was still mad at me that didn't mean shit because we was still married. I continued my finger pace until she couldn't take it anymore. Pushing my finger away she stood up and took her dress completely off exposing her naked body. I picked her up putting her on the dresser. Taking off my balmains and tommy boxers my dick stood tall waiting for action. Getting on my knees I let my tongue go to work while Courtney pushed my head further in and softly moaned. " Shit you taste so good babe." I said while sucking up her juices.

Courtney grabbed my hand pulling me up and making me lay on the bed. Wrapping her soft lips around my dick I felt weak. There I was feeling stupid. Cyn could make me nut but she never made me feel like this. After Courtney kept sucking I felt myself about to cum so I pushed her head away letting all the cum bust everywhere. " Fuck man." I breathe heavily.
Courtney cleaned me off and jumped right on it. I couldn't do anything but let her take control. The way she bit her bottom lip and called me daddy made me want to faint.

I slept on Courtney frfr. She doing shit I never thought she could do. Once she reversed on my dick and I got a view of her ass I couldn't take it no more. " Go faster baby." I smacked her ass and she did exactly what I told her to do. I grabbed her ass matching her pace I began crashing myself into her. Her body started shaking and her moans got louder. I feel her juices pouring down my dick letting me know she came. I continued my pace of going deeper and faster until I filled her pussy up with cum.

I know she ain't going nowhere now.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Hey guys sorry for the slow updates but I'm so busy and I have other stories I be trying to update. Don't worry I'm trying. This will be updated when I'm off for the week.