1. BohnDuen

"Oooh! This place looks amazing.", Boss was the first to get down from the boat excitedly.

"So beautiful. Look, they even have some water sport activity over there.", Mek followed closely behind him carrying their bags.

"Hubby, let's put those bags in our room and take a ride on the banana boat shall we?", Boss suggested.

"Yes, sure. Anything you say ... but can you elp me with some of the bags? It's heavy."

"Oh, sorry sorry. Let me help you with that."

"Are you okay? Looks like you're having some motion sickness.", Bohn asked Duen as he held him on his shoulder.

"I'm alright. Luckily P'Thara gave me some pills earlier. Just a little dizzy now.", Duen explained.

"Then let's go get some fresh juice. Hope it makes you feel better."

Duen nodded.

"Hey guys, I'll move on ahead and bring Duen for a rest. We will join you guys when he feels better.", Bohn told the others.

"Don't worry. Have your time.", King said.

"Take care.", Ram told Duen.

Bohn then help Duen with his bag and check-in into their room.

"Ohho, we even got a big room ... and pool access too!", Bohn said.

"You're right. We can just jump into the pool right away.", Duen said who felt better now.

"Get some rest first. We can do that later. I don't want you to get sick on the first day and wasted the rest of it."

Duen puffed his mouth.

"How about this. Go wash your face and get changed while I put our bags and stuffs in the right place .... then we will join the others by the beach. Okay?", Bohn couldn't help after looking at Duen's face.

Duen finally smiled, "Okay, then I'll go wash my face and get changed."

Before Duen got to walk to the washroom, Bohn stopped him by holding his hand.

"I'm being nice with you ... so ... did you forget something?", Bohn asked showing his cheek asking for a kiss from Duen.

"Hmmm.. so this is the reason you're being nice to me?"

"No ... not at all. I'm being nice to you because I care. It's okay if you don't want to kiss me. I don't want you to think that I'm being nice ..."

Duen gave Bohn a peck on his cheek before he finish his words.

"Thank you na! I'm just teasing you ... I know you care.", Duen said and rushed to the washroom leaving Bohn face red from blushing.

It is not the first time they kissed but surely Bohn isn't getting enough of it from Duen so he cherish every moment like this.  He continue on unpacking their bags.

Duen opened the door after washing his face and changed into his shorts only to find Bohn standing right in front of it.

"Uik, you scared me. What is it?"

Bohn smiled cheekily.

"This ... I found this in your bag.", Bohn showed Duen's pink boxer he found inside his bag.

"Ow .... don't mess with my things ... it's personal. How could you?"

"Duen, I'm your boyfriend. You don't have to be shy with things like this. I'm just surprised that you have a pink boxer ... with love prints on it. It's cute .. I can't wait to see you wearing it."