2. MekBoss

"Mek! Boss! Over here.", King called out at them.

"Good morning King .. Ram. You guys are early.", Mek greets them.

"Morning. Well, we're not the early one. P'Thara and Frong already awake and taken their breakfast when we arrived."

"Really? Why are they so early?", Boss asked.

"As a Doctor ... he's pretty discipline with his time I guess. Anyway, it's not that early ... you're just late.. sleep late last night isn't it?", King teased.

"Umm... not that late ... but it's a tiring night for both of us.", Boss said and Mek elbowed him.

"So ... it's only he two of you here?", Mek asked.

King nodded, "P'Thara and Frong finished their breakfast and went off. As for Bohn and Duen .... probably still sleeping in each others arm."

"Ohho, I thought we're the only one that's busy last night ...", Boss said.

"I'm going to get some food. Want to come along?", Mek asked Boss and before long he followed Mek to the breakfast counter.

A moment later, they came back with plates of different dishes and filled the table.

"Everything looks yummy here. I'll eat and taste all of them.", Boss said.

Right before he starts to dig in, Bohn appeared at the table alone.

"Oh Bohn, finally awake ..."

"Hey, have you guys seen Duen? I came out from the shower and he's not in the room anymore.", Bohn asked looking around.

"Duen? We've not seen him. We thought he's still with you in the room.", King explained.

"Hmm.. where did he go early in the morning?", Bohn mumbled.

"I hope things are alright with you guys .... and by the way, what are you hiding?", Boss asked after finding Bohn hiding his hand behind his back.

"Umm... nothing ... it's ..."

"P'Bohn!", Duen appeared suddenly from nowhere.

"Duen! Where have you been? I was looking for you."

"Oh, sorry I left the room without telling .. I thought .. I was trying to give you a surprise ....ah, this is for you.", Duen took out a red rose and gave it to Bohn.

"Don't tell me that you went out to buy a rose for me as a surprise?"

Duen nodded, "Why? You don't want it anymore?"

"That's not what I meant ... well, I got one for you too actually.", Bohn gave a red rose he is hiding earlier to Duen.

"Oohhhoo .... too sweet. Both of you are to sweet for breakfast. I don't think I can finish my food anymore after seeing you guys like this.", Boss teased.

"Hubby, why didn't you ever give me a rose?", Boss asked Mek.

Mek suddenly felt worst than he is already, "Errr .... if you like flowers or a rose, I'll get it for you."

Boss laughed, "I'm just saying. Don't take my words too seriously. Besides, I don't think a rose suits me. Maybe a new bag or a new comic books .. or that new shoes that I saw lately!"

Mek shook his head smiling looking at Boss making a foolish face and snuggle his head on his shoulder like he always does.

"Whatever it is, finish all your food now.", Mek told him.

"I'm full now ... hey Bohn and Duen, don't bother taking more food. You can finish mine ... I have not touched any of those yet. Help yourself."

At the corner of the table, Ram had been listening to the conversation and as he observed closely, he noticed Mek's face changes all the time as if he is trying hard to keep his smile on his face.