Zebastian part two

For saintpug

Here's part two!

After getting Zeb to his father and Crowley asked who did this to him, Jack was about to tell him, but Cas lied saying it was some demons who were working against Crowley and that they already killed them when they saved Zeb. When Cas tries to heal his barley conscious nephew, only the cuts healed and not the burns. Gabe asked why didn't the burns heal, Cas says he doesn't know so Jack gives it a go but that didn't have much effect. Zeb has burns on parts of his face, all over his arms and chest. The holy water weakened his powers so he can't heal himself. With no other option, Gabe calls Lucifer and Michael while Rowena looks for a healing spell. When the two arrive, Lucifer takes one look at Zeb and is like: "What the hell happened?!" Gabe tells him the same lie that Cas told Crowley and asks if either can heal Zeb's burns. However, Lucifer says that Zeb has third degree holy burns that can't be healed with angel or archangel powers. Cas then suggests that the five (Cas, Gabe, Jack, Luci, and Mike) use their healing powers on Zeb at the same time, they were able to kinda heal the burns but had to stop as it causing Zebastian great deals of pain.

Few moments later, Rowena comes into Zeb's room where he's has finally passed on his bed with his cousin and uncles in there with an idea that could help. Using water from the lake of hell, grace of an archangel, and demon's blood. Once Rowena does the spell, the burns slowly starts to heal. Rowena tells them that once the burns aren't too critical, they can be fully healed with angel or archangel powers. However, she says it could take around 72 hours in human/demon time but the group are just happy that Zeb is going to be okay.

They existed the room leaving Crowley with his son and Lucifer knows that they lied and asks: "Who really did this to my nephew?" Gabe telports them somewhere far away so that Crowley or anybody doesn't hear them. Cas and Rowena come clean about the situation and tells them that it was the Winchesters and not rebel demons. Michael was shocked while Lucifer is ready to kill them. While he calms down his brother, Michael asked why the Winchesters would do that knowing that they were friends with Zeb, but Cas says the better question is how did they find out about Zeb not being human and how much did they know. Cas then tells them they should wait to hear Zeb side of the story and that coming after the Winchesters could put their nephew/grandson in danger with other hunters and to not tell Crowley. Gabe also says it would be good to not have any type of contact with the Winchesters  for the time being.

Meanwhile with the Winchesters, they finally wake up with memories of last night and many questions. 'How did they find them?' 'How did they know Zeb?' 'Why did they save Zeb?' 'And why was Cas and Jack with them?' And they still don't know what Zeb is or what his intentions are. What if he was working for Chuck and Amara and brainwashed Cas, Jack, and Gabe? All Dean knew was that since they can't kill Zebastian, that maybe he can be caged. So the Winchesters put out an alert to all hunters to be on the look out for Zebastian and if they find him, call them and don't come near him.

Back in hell, it's been 8 hours and Zebastian has yet to awoken but the burns are healing just fine. During those 8 hours, Cas, Jack, and Rowena have gotten calls and text messages from Zeb's former friends. While Rowena was annoyed by this, Jack is feeling the guilt of lying to the king of hell. But Cas says it's for the best, knowing Crowley probably tortured the Winchesters or kill them himself. However Cas admits he too has urges to want to throw them all back into hell.

Finally after 30 stressful hours, Zebastian finally wakes up but is in a half woke half sleep state and is still in pain. Another 10 hours passed and Zeb's uncle's are finally able to heal their nephew and Crowley wastes no time holding his son in his arms. When asked how he's feeling right now, Zeb says that he's feels weak from the holy water, however mentally, he feels betrayed and traumatized.