Chapter one: Love speaks.

I slightly yawn at my alarm waking me up at 6AM I had to get training done with neji so I got up and walked to my kitchen. I hear neji already there talking to my roommate, Sakura. "Hey neji!" Exclaimed Sakura. I interrupted saying "good morning Neji and Sakura.." I give a lazy wave and walk to the fridge getting some strawberries. I cut them, wash them, and put sugar over them. I sit down to eat. When I was done I rushed to my room to get dressed and brush my teeth. "Am ready!" I yelled from my room running to the kitchen. "Let's go then." Says neji waving bye at Sakura. I bump into shikamaru I get all flustered and noticed he fell to the ground. As I help him up he smirks, thinking he's smiling. I could feel my legs getting weak and I was aware of the face I was making,but of course neji had to point it out. "Hmm..naruto your making those lewd faces again" he says. I stand there in shock and shikamaru rubs the back of his head, blushing. Neji smirks in pleasure of teasing me. "S-shut up neji!" I proclaim madly. He raised an eyebrow with a smirk on his face. I run off in embarrassment. And shikamaru running the other way flustered. When we get to our training area I complain and lecture neji about what he just did."you idiot, the jokes aren't funny in general but even worse you said them in-front of SHIKAMARU! He's never gonna talk to me again!" I say this as I change to different expressions. And he responds with "not my fault you made those lewd faces" slightly rolling his eyes. "Whatever" I say as we practice some taijutsu against eachother. Neji falls to the ground panting after 5 hours later. Am on my feet but panting and sweating like crazy, shikamaru walks by and he looks at me when his face gets red. "N-naruto? What are you doing. This look like a-a drag" he says trying to hide the fact he's flustered. I see him and look at the sweat pants he's wearing. I try to keep but restraint but he smirks slightly, again thinking he's smiling. My body gets weak and I shiver in excitement. "Learn how to not be so hot damnit" I mumble. Shikamaru didn't hear me so he looks at me confused but neji immediately noticed and smirks "he said he thinks yo-". Neji gets cut off by me finishing his sentence with a lie "I think your smile looks like a smirk!" I exclaim. "Ooh really?" He says as he smirks again clearly trying to seduce me. "B-Baka!" I exclaim with a red asf face. "Way to lose your chance with him" neji whispers annoyed I whisper back saying "he doesn't like me anyways" I roll my eyes. shikamaru chuckles, not because he heard our conversation tho.

 (Please comment what you think lol)