Chapter eight: Parents.

Today me and shikamaru were going stand through stand. When we were about to kiss. Iruka and shikaku had to interrupt pulling us by the shirt

 Iruka and shikaku had to interrupt pulling us by the shirt

"What the fu-" shikamaru yells. "Iruka sensei what are you two doing here?" I say with a confused look and shikamaru with an annoyed look like he could kill his father right now. "You idiots never told us you were dating" iruka sensei exclaimed. "Am sorry I forgot the part where I had to tell you about my personal life!" I say looking annoyed. "I just wanted in on the secret" shikaku says with a disappointed look on his face. "Shut up" Shikamaru responds. "Give me your hand" Shikamaru says. Both iruka sensei and shikaku squeal "teen romance!" I say "your acting like children" shikaku asked shikamaru while I was talking to iruka sensei "soooo..how is naruto as a boyfriend???" Shikamaru responds with "that boy is a real crowd pleaser, small world all his friends know me" I turn around and slap him.I suddenly notice what I did. "Love." He says sternly. "I- am s-sorry" I respond. He pulls me by the collar of my clothes and kisses me roughly. "Learn to restraint yourself." Shikamaru says seriously. I respond with a slight smile "yea right am sorry bebs." Iruka and shikaku both look at eachother smirking. Shikaku says whispering to shikamaru "but doesn't he have a bad reputation" I hear him and yell at him "And I don't give a damn about my bad reputation!" He smiles and says "you picked a good one son" Shikamaru says "I didn't pick him idiot. It's called love. No wonder mom always screams at you" then iruka says "he's kinda ugly.." then I answer "how you feel is not my problem" shikamaru smiles and kisses me. "Their so cute!" Shikaku screams.