Chapter seven: A million tears.

I woke up to see shikamaru ready to go somewhere I ask "baby? Where are you heading off to." In a morning voice. "Lady tsuande called me to her office to do some work." I nodded and got ready to go out right when he opened the door and left. When I was done changing I walked outside going to the bakery. I ran into a stand with chains. Checking them out and stuff till the owner got a complain that "the nine tailed brat is at the store" the owner came out the room and threw me out while throwing a hard chain at my face. Tears started running down my face while others stared at me and whispered about me. I noticed that I was near grandma tsuande's office and that's where shikamaru was at. I ran towards it. I went inside her office crying. She asked me "who did it" with an evil smile on her face. "The l-local chain stand" I said mumbling. "Shinzune tell them their business is closed also shikamaru is 3rd room to the right, naruto" said tsuande. I ran out to shikamarus room,crying . "Baby? Are you ok" he said while I started crying on his shoulder he took his papers to cover my crying.

I explained what happened he took a ruler that is on his keychains and used it to raise my chin

I explained what happened he took a ruler that is on his keychains and used it to raise my chin. We were eye to eye. He kissed me and said "your beautiful. And your mine" I smiled slightly. "Let's g-go home baby" I said. He put me on his shoulders. I started scratching him " put me down shikamaru!" He ran and we got home he placed me on the bed. We started cuddling but I couldn't forget the fact about what happened earlier. I started crying again, silently shivering. Shikamaru said "your still on that love? Didn't I tell you your beautiful?" I responded with a nod.. I didn't wanna make him sad so I tried to stop crying. When he finally fell asleep I walked to the bathroom to start crying.he walked in and said "what are you doing?" I looked shocked but immediately wiped my tears. "Nothing much" I said with a smile. Instantly he notices I was crying he raised his voice and says "I said your beautiful? What do I qhave to do to get that stuck in your mind!" I start crying more because he raised his voice. He gently kisses me. "I can't help but repeat myself..I know it's not your fault." I say. Still lately, I begin to shake for no reason at all.. he hugs me and whispers in my ears "I don't believe the only reason your crying is because of what happened earlier today" I pull away in shock. "Spit it out." He says sternly. I cry more "do you know?for you I'd bleed myself dry.." I say looking straight at him in the eye. He starts crying a bit and then hugs me again. Under my breath I whisper "for you..I'd bleed myself dry.." he responds back with "you got my heart got my mind..I think about you all the time" he raised my chin to look him in the eye then he kisses me. After a while I break the kiss and hug him. We go to bed.