seventeen

8:21 p.m. London
(Some mature content)

Several test and a few presentations, the day had finally ended. Though that night, had barely begun for them.

George had made plans and was making Dream come with him. It didn't take much to get him to go. He said something cheesy like 'I go wherever you go' or something.

Disgusting, but George also couldn't get enough of him so he let those kind of things slide.

He had made it back to the dorms before Dream so this was his chance to shower and change.

Quickly, he stripped away his clothes and jumped in the shower. Steam filling the room, and an upbeat song blasting from his phone speaker.

Dream eventually came home and threw his things on the ground like always. Just as he was taking his shoes off he heard the other singing.

A chuckle escaped his chest as he stood back up to investigate the situation. Fortunately George was singing so loud he didn't hear the bathroom door creek open.

Once in, Dream took a second as he listened to George. Leaning against the wall he heard as George sang every single note mostly correct.

Minutes passed and the song slowly faded out which made the perfect opportunity to scare the other.

Thinking quickly, Dream flickered the lights along with saying his name loud enough to be heard over the water.

"What the hell!" George jumped as the lights flashed and he heard his name.

Peaking his head out from behind the curtain, he seen Dream and smiled.

"May I help you?" George scoffed as he gazed at Dream leaning so relaxed against the wall.

"Yeah, move the curtain."

"Dream!" George said flustered as he quickly hid behind the curtain. His cheeks burning with a slight pink.

"You asked.." Dream said with a smirk as he tried to move it himself.

George stopped him and yet again, and poked his head around to meet Dream.

"Fine. You need a shower anyways. Take it off." He said tugging at the others shirt before relaxing back into the warm water.

Smiling, Dream quickly shed his clothes and stepped in with George.

"Eager, aren't you?" George teased as he kind of faced away from him.

Dream sighed as he approached George from behind. The water ran smoothly over each of their bodies. His hair slowly becoming heavier with all the water it started to soak up.

"George, I've seen you naked on plenty of occasions, don't hide now." He smirked as he spun George around, pushing him against the wall.

"I know.." George said softly as he looked up at Dream.

"Well." Dream said as he continued to get closer. One hand grabbing one of George's thighs, raising it up to wrap around his own hip.

"D-Dream." George quickly took ahold of the other's shoulders and back of his neck.

He chuckled lowly as he leaned down to slowly kiss George's collarbone area. A place that had yet to be tainted.

"Fuck..."

...

"M-More.."

"Say it."

"Please.. Dream.."