𝔒𝔫𝔢 : 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔣𝔯𝔶

"He's what's called an urban legend-"

A young woman rest her cheek on the palm of her hand while watching the news about about a black masked superhero known as Batman saved the city again on the television. She could see that Angel Rojas doesn't like this urban legend hero known as Batman."Tea, Mistress?" An old man in a butler suit with gray hair and bandages wrapped around his face stand beside her, pouring a tea into a tea cup. "You know the tea you make is always the best, Gilbert" a young woman closed her eyes, with a smile on her face. "Hohoho, you flatter me Mistress" Gilbert laughed heartily as he handed her a cup of tea.

"So this urban legend hero, Batman... he played as a hero of this city?" "I looked up to the news and find out he's been doing this for 3 years. Perhaps this is what he want to do in his life and saves the city from evil" Gilbert spoke as a young woman took a sip of her tea, with a calm look. "Bringing justice, I see?" "What are you gonna do, Mistress?"

"I'd say... I have to meet this urban legend hero when something happens... tomorrow."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Batman tracks the Joker down, the patient who escaped from the asylum and came to the Monarch Theater, finding out that it was the clown's old hideout. He did found him at the rooftop of the castle.

"The gas, joker! Or I vow I will turn your smile upside down!"

"If it's gas you want" the clown grinned as he turn around and cut the rope that holds a big heavy bag above Batman which made him move out of the way. "Place all tray tables in their upright positions~" the Joker got on the giant hot air balloon as it floated out from the rooftop while the joker laughed maniacally. Batman made it on the rooftop and watches as it sails off across Gotham Bay. "The balloon's filled with Joker gas... and he's gonna pop it... over Gotham" the masked hero pressed the button of his belt as his batmobile arrived and follow the balloon with a quick speed.

"If you're loving me, wait till you get a load of my pop!" Joker said while laughing maniacally like a crazy man. Batman was running on the rooftops one by one and flew towards the balloon before he kicked him on the chest and grabbed him by his shirt. "Stop this thing, Joker" "With what brakes?" The Joker shrugged then kicks him on the chest and backflips as both of them continue fighting. Thankfully, Batman manages to sabotage the balloon, sending it crashing into the water.

"My precious gas! Passed by a party pooper"

The Joker cried dramatically. "I had a different punch line in mind" the Batman spoke as he tied him up on the boat, and left with his batboat. The batman did not notice a figure was watching the whole scene from the rooftop. The figure's cloak were flying and waving in the air before they turn around and disappeared.

"Let us meet in the future soon, Batman."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Gilbert F. Altstein belongs to Kekkai Sensen/Blood Blockade Battlefront

 Altstein belongs to Kekkai Sensen/Blood Blockade Battlefront