Valentine's life

My name's Elizabeth Valentine, you may have heard of me the wife of Felix Crow. It's been 15 years since he died and my little boy has grown into a man, strong and compassionate just like his father. His name Ismael Crow Valentine. We actually now live near the place Felix was hanged. But actually I'm not going to explain what happened in these 15 years that have passed. I'm going to tell my story before I met the man who made me, who I am now. I was born for the year 1586. My mother used to explain to me why I was born with red hair.
"Darling, you're intense red hair was the product of generations of family blood spelt in war."- She said with both pride and shame, for our family was the lowests in high society. When I had about 12 years or so, my mother died, the cause still remained unknown to us, the family, and the doctor that treated her. My family was impacted for her death. A strong, young and beautiful woman, soon so frail and weak. I was the most affected one, it was like if there's no point to keep living. After the mourning and the burial of my mother, my father was the one in charge of taking me in his care but... He never wanted me and married a british bitch! Who didn't care for me or anything. My "stepmother" if I could call it that was so rude. She could just leave me rotting in my own room. But my father took care of my food and health, at least I can be grateful for that. That crazy bitch tried to convince my father once to put me on the streets in order to get money. Because of her, we got broke. That's when I began to understand whom I used to call peasants. And so on my 2 years with that woman were bad, but in a way also good for the fact that I learned who to trust and who to don't. After this, I thought to myself.
"Finally, it's just me and my father, 4 more years and I'm free of total repression." But that's when he married a lady from England and who implanted in my brain that England was the "land of hopes and dreams", which now I can say she was wrong after what happened on the fifth of November. This lady was so nice to me when my father was around and when he wasn't, it was living hell. So I fought with her more than 50, 70... I lost count of them for the time when I was kicked out of my own home. So they kicked me out. Great... All alone in the streets but only with my hopes and dreams in mind, and that's when it hit me I should go to England and have a fresh start and my birthday is soon so I'm free! All of my joy thoughts mixing all into one with objective of finding my soulmate and look for a better life. That's when I met Felix on the road and my journey started...
"Now my dear Ismael do you understand why you are so important?" "I still don't know mother..." "Then it's your journey to find out and with my last dying breath I bless you on a journey where you will encounter friends and foes..."
"But mother, I..."
"Quiet my boy and now I give you the letter your father gave me with our matrimony rings and our only family picture. I'll be watching you from up there..."
"No!! Mother!!! No!!!!"

-A life ends while another one turns up, live the life to the fullest Ismael of society-
The end...