Chapter 5 -

Liam and Zayn sat next each other in music, they sure got some looks from people but they just smiled, hand in hand next to each other. They teacher finished explaining the piece and then gave them sheets to complete. Liam as the smart one finished first, his vampire mind could handle 30 x of this work. Zayn still had two questions left, Liam started running his hand up and down Zayn’s thigh and arms making him blush.

”Stop,” whispered Zayn but Liam did not; he kept doing it until Zayn’s part grew bigger. Liam had a big grin on his face; he did not know that he had that effect on Zayn. As class finished, Zayn took Liam’s hand and dragged him to the toilets. There was no one there. He pushed him to the wall.

”You fucking tease” as he kissed him. The kiss was filled with passion. Zayn’s nails were digging into Liam’s back while Liam had his fingering running through Zayn’s hair, causing him to moan. Zayn felt Liam smiling through the kiss; they kept going til the bell rang telling them their 5 minutes between classes were finished. They smiled at each other as they pulled away. They looked like a mess, their shirts were not tucked in any more, and their hair looked like a mess. Zayn ran his hands through his hair to fix it, Liam did the same.

They went out to their next class. Zayn shared English class with Harry and Liam shared health with Niall. Zayn was walking Liam to his class when he saw Niall with Amira, she was a nice girl, and she was beautiful too! Zayn gave Liam a peck on the cheek, winked at Niall, and gestured with his hand for him to text him. Zayn sat next to Harry and got to know him better. In the beginning, they just sat next to each other without talking, but eventually they picked up a conversation as the room grew louder and louder, student shouted and jumped of their seats.

”So I can see Liam couldn’t wait to bite you” with a grin Zayn was still, he did not know Harry knows about Liam’s secret.

”relax Zayn, I’m his best friend, I know!” Zayn felt silly as Harry finished his sentence, of course he told his best friend! Harry IS Liam’s best friend after all!

” ummm … well yen I guess” Zayn felt shy...

”Zayn you probably should know this, I’m one too “

” huh?” Zayn was confused right now.

” I am a … well you know what Liam is, so I am the same “Zayn couldn’t believe his ears  ... why was he so clueless! Harry and Liam’s teeth were whiter than everyone else’s was and they were bigger. He noticed that when he was kissing Liam this morning.

”imp... just really… shocked." Zayn did not know what to say, his relationship with Liam is going to change his life. He still did not tell his mum about him going out with a person. She knows that he is BI but she does not really say anything about it.

” Zayn, man you coming?” He was so lost in his thoughts that he did not even hear the bell ring for lunchtime. He looked over to the door to find Liam leaning over the wall and smiling his gorgeous smile with a slight grin on his face. Zayn could not stop himself for biting his lower lip. He could not get this in his head either, him and Liam, the person of his dreams GOING OUT. Over his dead body, he could not even dream about that. Now it all came to reality. Harry was staring at Zayn as waiting for an answer.

”ummm yeah I’m coming.” Zayn started taking his things out of the table and putting it in his bag when Liam leaned over and kissed him slightly. his mouth was so warm and sweet , Zayn wished he could stop time , stay like this forever. Liam pulled away and gave Zayn to put his things back in his bag. He stood up, took Liam’s hand, and walked over to the door. As they were walking, Liam replied to the question that was on Zayn’s mind when they were kissing.

” you know we can stop time, we can stay like this forever.”