Chapter 2

hey guys hope you are enjoying my story so far . I dont know if i should keep writing so please comment and vote and follow me so i can know what you guys think . 

Naomie 

Zayn P.O.V

I stood infront of the mirror as i tried to re adjust my tie as i talked to my secretary on the phone .  

"Mr matthew from mattews corporation said that the investors and him should be here for the meeting at at around around 1;00 for the meeting " said beth my secretary 

"ok thats fine beth thank you for letting me know i should be there at about 12;30 .make sure everything is set for the meeting and call my lawyer to confirm his attendance at the meeting for when we sign the contract" i said as i smoothened down my tie . 

" yes sir " replied beth and on that note i hung up the phone and left it on the table near the mirror. 

i looked at my rolex watch as i picked up my coffee from the table and took a sip of it . it was already 12.00 i better get going . i picked up my black calvin klein suite jacket and threw it on .i fixed my shirt collar  and i was ready to go .

i walked to where all my car keys hung and contemplated on which car to use today . i owned exactly 10 cars .yes i know thats alot but hey i can afford it so why not . ended up picking my lamborgini that i got custome made for me in italy . i loved it so much as it was fast and unique. 

i picked up the keys and walked out the door . i went into my big garage where i kept all my cars and walked over to my lamborgini. i slide into the seat and stuck the key in the ignition and i was off . 

i drove out of my long driveway.i waited for  my door man to open the gate. it was a sunny day which didnt help my slight hangover. last night me and Paris and i had gone to a high class club opening i had drank too much and had eneded up going back to paris's house where we spent all night having hot steamy sex. paris was my lastest  lover . she is an well recognised actress who comes from a wealthy family. she was extremely sexy and great in bed .we were just two people who were attractive and belonged to the same social class therefore complemented eachother .

the gate opened and i drove off . i put on my armani sunglasses and began to head to work . 

i had now been driving for about 15 minutes and i was 20 minutes away from work when my car satrted to make a funny sound .i ignored the noise and kept driving until smoke started coming out the hood . what the hell . 

i parked the car up on the side of the pavement . just as i turned off the aginition their was a loud rumble .the car began to slowly wobble .

i got out of  the car and opened the hood . smoke came flooding out of it . i coughed as smoke overwhelmed me . i blew the smoke out of my face as i tried to see what was going on with the car .i didnt know anything about cars but i just wanted to make sure i could still drive it all the way to work then i could call a mechanic. i looked at my watch it was 12:20

i cursed under my breath . their was nothing else i could do but drive the car with the smoke . i got back into the car and pushed the key into the ignition . i twisted the key but the car refused to work . i tried again and again multiple times but still my lamborgini refused to work . 

"shit shit SHIT" i angrily said as i hit the stiring wheel with my clenched fist. 

suddenly i remembered my phone and i quickly stuck my hands in my pockets . nothing was there . suddenly i remembered i had left it on the table near the mirror. i cursed myself . 

i looked at my rolex watch and it was 12:30. i was going to be late for meeting . i layed my head on the stearing wheel thinking of what to do . i needed to be at that meeting .ive been working so hard to try and get this deal for the past four months there was no way i was going to miss out on it now after all that hard work.