One: The Wedding

So I am going to tell you about the wedding. So Cinderella's step-mom's name is Gladice. Gladice was not happy that Anastasia or Doris did not get to marry the prince so of course she has a plan. She always has her daughters do everything.

  At the wedding reception, they are about to cut the cake. Gladice stalls the bride and groom. Anastasia gets everyone to move back. Meanwhile, Doris crawls under the table. After about ten minutes of stalling, Cinderella says,"Okay, we should cut the cake."

  Right before they cut it Gladice yells now. As soon as she did the cake table tipped over and fell on top of Cinderella. All that was left was a messed up dress, and Doris crouched on the ground.

  Cinderella ran to the bathroom. One of her good friends Emily came too.

  "Let's get you cleaned up," suggest Emily.

  "It is not just that. They always have to ruin things."

  "Then why did you invite them?"

  "I did not. They showed up at the reception."

  "I did not know they were there until she talked to me."

  "It will be okay."

  "That is what my dad told me before he died." Cinderella starts to cry again. She walk out with dried eyes and a okay looking dress and yells," Get out." So Gladice, Doris, and Anastasia left. The party went on peacfully.  There was no cake but fun.