Chapter 9

Addison's POV:
We arrived at the restaurant, and Bryce pulled out my chair for me. He was such a gentleman. We talked all the way through dinner, until it was time to leave. We was about to get in the Uber, but the paparazzi decided to show up! How did they find us? "Addison grab my hand." I heard Bryce shout. I found his hand and he pulled me into the car. "Thanks." I said being out breath. " No problem baby." He replied as he kissed my temple.

SMUT WARNING: 🔴⚠️

When we got home Bryce lightly pushed me against the wall, and started kissing my neck. I stuck my tongue down his throat, exploring every inch of his mouth. We went into the bedroom, and I pushed him on the bed. He slowly slid my top off, and I did the same to him. "I love you Addison Rae Easterling." Bryce said as he continued to kiss me.

I immediately pulled away, and Bryce had just realised what he said. "What did you say." I said with a giggle. "I love you." Bryce repeated as he stroked the side of my head. "I love you too!" I said before jumping on him, nocking him down onto his back. We made out for a few minutes, until he pulled off my jeans. He kissed up my thighs, and it sent goosebumps all over my body. He moved back up to my face to kiss me. He was really teasing me.

Well I won't go on, you know what happens after that.

It was now the next morning, and I woke up at 8:30. I turned around in the bed to see Bryce's adorable face. "Morning princess." He said as he leaned down to kiss me. "Morning baby." I replied as I kissed back. "Thank you for the amazing night we had." I said as I remembered last night. "Always." Bryce said with a wink. " I love you." I said with a cute smile. "I love you too baby." He said as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

A few days passed, and we were now on a plane home. I was so excited to see Oliver, as I really hated being away from him. When we arrived at my parents house, I went running through the house to find Oliver. I found him playing in his crib. I immediately picked him up, and kissed him. Bryce shortly after came into Oliver's room and gave him a kiss on the head.

1 month later ~
It was 9:00 am, and I had just woken up. I gave Bryce a kiss, until I felt myself about to be sick. I ran to the bathroom, and puked my guts up into the toilet. Bryce came running in. "Baby are you ok." He said as he rubbed my back. "Yeah I'm fine I think." I said. I wondered why I was sick. I realised that yesterday I should've had my period, but I didn't. I turned around to Bryce, and I collapsed onto the floor.

He bent down next to me. "Bryce, I - I think I'm pregnant." I said as I started to cry. "Baby baby calm down." He said as he brought me onto his lap, and sat down on the floor. "It's all going to be ok." He said as he tried to stop me from crying. I was probably going to have kids with Bryce anyway, but we have only been going out for 2 months, and I only had Oliver two months ago. I was still exhausted, and was not ready to do it all over again.

"Bryce I can't I can't do it all over again this quick." I said as I shook. "Addison I know you can do this, you are so strong, and I'm going to be with you throughout all of this, so please don't worry." He said reassuringly. Everyone must have heard me crying, because they were all stood at the door asking me what was wrong . "I'm pregnant." I said with a sad expression. Madi came running over to me and hugged me. "It's ok it's ok." She said as I cried into her chest. "I'm gonna be a father dude." Bryce said as he bro hugged Josh. I guess he was happy about it, which made me feel better. "We're all gonna be here for you throughout all of this." Dixie said. "Thank you guys so much." I said as I smiled at them.

"Come here." Bryce said as he pulled me into a hug. I worked out that I was 1 month pregnant, and I started to notice a bump, which I thought was strange, because with Oliver the bump didn't show up until I was about 3 months.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey ya'll, sorry for not publishing much today. I have uploaded the first chapter of my new book "One step closer//Braddison. Please go and check it out, as I honestly like the plot line more on it. 💚🤍💞