Harry Potter- Diagon Ally

Hello all! Go to the bathroom, get a snack and read!❤️

Diagon Ally

"Harry!?" you say. "Coming y/n!" "Are you ready?" "Yes harry! Hurry up!" Harry was staying with you for this summer since the Weasley's went to go visit Charlie. Harry came down the stairs he was wearing blue jeans, a red shirt with white writing on it, and white sneakers. He strikes a pose causing you to laugh. "Let's go, I hope we see hermione there!" Harry smiles and walks over to the fireplace. You both travel to diagon ally by floo powder.

-At Diagon ally-

A rather skinny girl with curly deep brown hair walks over to you and Harry. "It's Hermione!" You shout. Hermione is running at this point to get to us, when she finally does we hug and greet each other individually. Hermione's mother calls her and she has to leave. You have never really been with harry alone so much, but you were a tad bit excited. You have had a crush on harry ever since 2nd year,but you never told him. "We could go to Flourish and Blotts first if you would like" Harry says. You realize that you were kind of dazing off in the middle of the street so you say "ummmm, sure that sounds good" Harry nods and you both walk to Flourish and Blotts. Then 30 minutes later, to the quidditch supplies shop. Then to the stationary store, and many more shops after that.

-hours and hours later, your home with harry-

"That was a lot of walking" you say Harry nods in agreement. He looked exausted and you didn't doubt you didn't look the exact same. It was 11:30 at night after all. "We should get to bed harry" "....yeah..I'm so tired" he says groggily. You get off the couch you were just sitting on and walk over to harry. You help him up and it's almost like your helping a zombie get to bed. 10 minutes later he's in bed dead asleep and you are sitting on your bed getting ready. You slide into the slick, silk sheets and start to drift off when you hear a sleepy sounding "goodnight y/n I love you" come from the bed across the room. Your heart is melting with happy feelings and you couldn't just close your eyes and sleep after that.

-3:00 AM-

"Harry? Harry!" You whisper "what?" "Harry I can't sleep..." "Oh" "come here" "okay" you start to walk over to Harry.  He opens up the warm sheets and blankets signalling you to get in. You slide in gracefully "thanks harry" "welcome" you both cuddle and almost instantly you fall asleep.

The End

AAAH! I can't believe I just made this! I know it's short but I'm just so proud of myself for making this💀

A/n: You and Harry are in 5th year in this story and you are both known at hogwarts for being the best of friends!