Author's pov

This is an one shot .... This story is purely my imagination ...In this story let us see how a reader makes his favourite author to fell in love with him..

Hers words enlightened his world...

Her pointless scribbles gave him the strength to fight the world...

Her imagination became his reality...

She is not the best author but she is his favourite author...

Writing became her passion when she wished to read a story written by her...

She loves to write but hates to speak...he loves to read but fears to express his love..

Both are introverts but their love changes them..

She became an extrovert in her stories whereas he became an extrovert after falling for her..

Every story have different meanings for different readers..

Her story UNLIKE YOU I DIDN'T CHEAT made him to fall head over heels in love with her...They say the most beautiful stories always starts with a wreckage ...Same way this story beautifully described a love of a man who left the world for his love ... unlike him she left him for the world...This story touched his heart deeply..

He became mad for her mad scribbles..

If you like this story please do vote and comment your views on it... Thank you for reading...

******

To be continued...

******

Thank you....