Endlessly in love with you

Abhi heard many murmers and whispers of his classmates," look at him.....how did he join this college....his dress is shaggy ... his face is so gloomy....I will not sit near him ...see his big specs ..."

He definitely know they are telling about him but their words didn't hurt him even a little...he is used to these words from his childhood..

Today is the first day of his college and by now he knew that his college life will not be any different than his school life, " ALONE and DULL "

He sighed and took his mobile and checks something..he again sighs and thinks," she didn't update even today...it's nearly two months,she didn't update any of her stories.. she didn't reply to comments too..shall I message her privately..no no abhi ..may be she is busy ..she will update.."

Next day morning Abhi's mom wakes him for college..he gets up and takes his mobile to check time...He jumps from bed seeing the notification..He immediately opened wattpad and started reading.. His favourite author updated his favourite story and she apologized for the delay as she went to her grandparents home for vacation and there she couldn't get access to internet.

Abhi smiles and thinks ," so from today she will update regularly.."

Abhi's mom came inside the room and sees him using mobile at the morning and scolds him ... Abhi runs to get ready.

At college, as it is their first class , their English professor asked everyone to form pairs and write essay about their vacation.

Abhi's face became pale hearing that..He hates this..he hates pairing and forming groups because always he will be left alone..

He looks around all are in pairs except him..same like school..

He is thinking about how in school his classmate refused and even cried when their teacher said her to pair with him..

He sees a girl going to the professor ...she asked," can I do alone I have no partner "

Abhi looks at her face...her face was not embarrassed or sad ...her eyes behind her glasses looks confident...He admired that..he always feels insecure and hates to accept that all rejected him but she is ...

His thoughts broke , when their professor asks," anyone without partner? "

Abhi gets up hesitantly...

Professor tells pragya to join him..

Abhi closed his eyes , he knows for sure that she will reject him ..

He opens his eyes in shock hearing," can you move a little?"

Abhi moves but he is still in shock.. FIRST TIME...first time to get a partner..

She sits near him and takes papers and colour pens ...

Abhi nervously turned to look at her, who is watching him intently..

Ab: w...wh..what

She: shall we start

Shocked abhi asks," you were waiting for me?"

She looked at him confused..

Abhi nods ..

Then both started to write..Abhi sees her essay and unknowingly a smile formed on his face seeing My grandparents home..

After finishing she went to her place.

Days passed , now whenever they are said to form pairs , without him asking she comes to his desk..They talked only few words, that too about their works..

One evening abhi rushed on stairs with a note on his hand..he sees her walking and was about to call her and suddenly

Abhi's pov;
        What is her name... professors call her as Ms.Arora .. shall I call her like that.... what will she think about me..