Untitled Part 2

He has such a great voice it sounds like an angel singing he stopped the song and came of stage it was amazing i start clapping for him and when he came of stage i went to go introduce myself "hi im Vickey i loved your song you have an amazing voice" i said smiling "hi Vickey im Shawn you have a great voice too im on vine too actually if you want to here me sing again" he smiled "i knew i new you from somewhere aren't you in the magcon" i asked "yeah have you heard of the other guy's" he asked "yeah my best friend loves you guy's" i said smiling "oh so you don't like us" he smirked "no i do like you guy's but not like my friend" i smile "well here's my number if you wanna hang out sometime here's my number" he said giving me a piece of paper with his number on it "thanks i will it was nice meeting you shawn" i said hugging him then going back to the table my siblings were at.

"Did you get his number" jenny asked "yeah i just went to go introduce myself but realised he was Shawn mendes from Magcon and he just gave me his number so we can hang out some time" i said drinking my coke "whatever we're going home now" jake said getting up.

Me and jenny got up and grabbed our jackets before leaving, when we got home mum came downstairs "how was it" she asked "I sang people clapped Shawn Mendes gave me his number so I guess it went well" I said then walked upstairs and start texting Nina my friend and told her to come over so I can tell her what happened.

"you got his number 😆" she yelled "yeah but what's the big deal" I laughed "is his number in your phone now" she asked "yeah why" I asked then she grabbed my phone and ran to the bathroom and locked the door "Nina open up don't do anything" I shouted banging on the door.

*Nina's p.o.v*

Sh:hello

Me:hey Shawn its me Vickey

Sh:hey Vickey what's up

Me:I was wondering would you like to hang out tomorrow

Sh:yeah sure meet me at Starbucks at 1:00pm

Me:yeah sure see you then bye

Sh:bye see you

*Vickey p.o.v*

She unlocked the door and came out "he will be meeting you in Starbucks at 1:00pm" she said handing me my phone "whatevs" I smile we stay talking for a few more hours until we fall asleep at 2:00am.

I woke up at 10:00 am and went downstairs to see a note on the fridge that said

To Vickey,Jenny and Jake I got called into work early so I will see you guys at 6:00 I left $300 for dinner love you mom <3

I got some cereal then went up to brush my teeth and get a shower when I was done I dried my hair then curled it wrapped a red bandana around my head then put a pug crop top on and short shorts and red vans.

I wasn't in the mood for make-up so I put on eyeliner mascara and red lipstick.

I grabbed some money 💵 and my phone then I left the house to go to Starbucks.

When I got there it was 10to12 so I grabbed a mocha and sat at a table until Shawn came

"hey what's a pretty girl like you doing on you own" some guy with blonde hair asked "I'm waiting for my friend" I said "well why don't I wait with you" he said "no he wouldn't like that" I said "he" "yes my friend is a guy not fuck of" I say and he leaves I wait for a few more minutes and Shawn comes and sits beside me "he Shawn" I smile "hey Vickey so what do you wanna do today" he asked "um we could go for a walk around the park and get to know each other" I say "sure" he said standing up I got up and threw my cup in the bin and we left.