Untitled Part 4

* 3 WEEKS LATER*

VICKEY P.O.V

me and Shawn hang out all the time but he asked me out on our 3 date yesterday so I'm getting ready now I'm wearing black leggings and a plane white t- with black vans I'm wearing just mascara and lip gloss and my hair is down and its straightened.

I grab my phone and there was a knock on the door "hey Shawn" I smile hugging him "hey Vick" he smiled pulling out some flowers "these are for you" he said handing them to me "oh wow Shawn these are beautiful I say putting them in water then we left to go on our date "where are we going" I ask "somewhere" he laughed I just grunted and we got to the carnival "oh wow this is awesome" I smile grabbing his hand "what do you wanna go on first" he asked "umm how about the faris wheel" I say "sure" he said we walked over to it and the guy let us on and we sat down and it went to the top when suddenly it stopped "what's going on" I ask "I wanted to know if you would like to come with me to magcon" he asked me "how long" I ask "probably 1 month" he said "okay sure" I said I was actually excited now "when do we leave" "tomorrow" he said "and you only asked me now" I said "I was afraid you'd say no" he said "I'm still coming" I laughed he just smiled and the faris wheel start spinning again then we got off.

We went on other things won prizes and Shawn won me a big teddy bear but we were going home now and I walked up the steps to my door "thanks Shawn I had a good night" I exclaim smiling "me too" he smiled I pecked him on the lips and he left when I went inside I seen mom so I walked over too her "hey mom I'm going too Magcon tomorrow so I'm gonna pack ill be gone for a month" I say walking back out and upstairs I run to my wardrobe and start throwing piles of clothes in my suitcase.

"what are you doing" Jenny asks "umm I'm packing" i exclaim "for what" she asks "me and shawn are going somewhere for a month" i smile "and does mom know" she said "yeah now leave jenny so i can finish" i said shoving her out.

Im soon done packing and decide to go to sleep so im not tierd and i am able to wake up.

i wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and go get a shower when im done my shower i blow dry my hair and tie it up in a ponytail i grab some maroon trackies and a baggy t-shirt i put some vans on then grabbed my suit case and went downstairs when the door bell rang i opened it to see Shawn then i left a note on the island and we left. we went and got into the taxi that's going to drive us to the airport and he started to drive. "you excited" Shawn asked "yeah you" i asked "yeah" he smiled so i lay my head on his chest we soon arrived at the airport and we went through security and the check out and the other things then we got on the airplane.