𝟎𝟎𝟏. study buddy

⋆¸*ೃ☼

                                                         ❝ take a trip into my 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧                                                         i've got 𝐬𝐨 much to show you ❞

i've got 𝐬𝐨 much to show you ❞

                                                         ❝ take a trip into my 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧                                                         i've got 𝐬𝐨 much to show you ❞

  harry potter sat down at the table in the great hall, bracing himself once again for more letters from countless wizards that he didn't even know. they had been sending letters filled with ridicule and hate ever since the year started. earlier this month, harry had recieved three howlers. truth be told though, harry had begun to get used to all of it. he chuckled at this thought, and then glanced up to see many owls swooping down to the tables, white envelopes clutched in their talons. as expected, seven or eight new envelopes were dropped right in front of harry, barely missing landing on his plate of breakfast food.

      "oh harry, just ignore them this time. please! they make my blood boil." hermione granger, one of harry's best friends pleaded. she had been asking him this for the past few weeks.

      "aw come on. let's see what this lot's got to say." harry's other best friend, ron weasely, laughed.

      harry ripped open the first envelope. the name on the envelope announced that it was sent by a woman who's name was carmelita carrows. hermione groaned as ron read the piece of parchment that had been folded up inside the envelope.

      "why would you lie about such a serious topic harry potter? wanting to show out some more, still years after your first escape from you know who? and how revolting, that you would make up such claims after a boy died at your school! died! it's a travesty! well, i would just like you to know, mr. boy who lived, you are just an attention seeking child! i hope to hear nothing about you in the paper ever again. good riddance!"

      ron finished reading the letter and chuckled. hermione snatched the paper from him, crumpled it up into a small ball, and muttered, "evanesco!" the letter immediately disappeared with a small poof.