𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 | 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

- Chapter Ten Pt. One -

Ding!

They had reached the first floor.

Seok couldn't help but flinch when the doors opened and watched everyone standing there weapons raised while Hyun kept still watching. Eunyu was the only one to put down her gun at the sight of the two teens. Hyun moving forward out of the elevator caused Seok to follow beside him. Both watching Yikyung move closer pointing her gun at them not putting it down as she asked them.

"Hyun-su, Seok what conditions are you in?"

Seok couldn't process the fact they were being like this to them as he glanced over at Sangwook who also had his gun raised frowning at this. A clear voice speaking from behind Seok and Hyun.

"Did I win?"

Seok clenching his jaw at this which was visible as his hood was down. Though moving to look at Hyeok who stated calmly. "Hyun and Seok are okay." This relaxed Seok's body as he hadn't noticed how tense he'd gotten from the situation. Though Seok felt Myeong walk towards them out of the elevator resting a hand on Seok's shoulder behind the Hyun and Seok commenting.

"That's unexpected." Though Myeong didn't flinch when Yikyung moved her gun to aim and focus on him. Myeong went as far to us his free hand to lower the gun Yikyung was pointing at him but didn't get far as Sangwook spoke out warningly.

"Don't move."

Seok was the one to surprise everyone as he turned to look at Sangwook moving his hand to move the gun to the side slightly that Sangwook held as Myeong watched calmly stating "Those things can't kill me." Talking about the gun in Sangwook's grasp. Though Sangwook moved the gun to face Myeong again stating boldly.

"Don't worry about that. I'll find a way to kill you when I need too."

Sangwook's words caused Seok to sharply breath in quietly not noticing the squeeze Myeong gave Seok's shoulder with his hand as if to calm him. Though Seok and Hyun who'd both been focused on Sangwook's interaction with Myeong turned to Eunyu as she asked them worriedly.

"Hyun, Seok are you okay?"

"Come over here, hurry you two." Gilseop the old man spoke gesturing for Hyun and Seok to move over to them. Though they didn't causing everyone to be confused. Instead, Hyun moved in front of Myeong ordering Sangwook simply yet bluntly.

"Put that away." Hyun meaning the gun. Myeong pulling Seok by the shoulder slightly to be next to him. Seok letting Myeong do so as he watched what Sangwook would do. Hyeok watching Seok's interaction with the criminal before looking over at Hyun now as he spoke again.

"He saved us." Hyun speaking rather bluntly.

At this Seunwan and Byeongil disagreed reminding Hyun of what Myeong had done killing his own team and asking him if he really could trust the criminal. To which Hyun sharply responded back.

"Do you trust me? Do you trust Seok? He is like us so put your guns down."

It was silent for a few seconds before everyone lowered their weapons. Seok letting out a breath he'd been holding before looking at everyone and ending up on Hyeok who was staring back at him. Though Hyeok was also staring at Myeong beside Seok who smirked before going back to a neutral look hand still on Seok's shoulder looking at it then at Hyeok as if silently saying something.

-

"Hyeok can we talk about us."

Seok had moved away from Hyun promising to find him again later as he'd wanted to talk with Hyeok and also knew Hyun wanted to go somewhere and talk with Yikyung. Seok had found Hyeok in the security room and had asked the question quietly.