THE ORACLE

"we already found the body sire.." said the soldier. 

"good.. place it in our casket for our show later." Vladimir ordered and the soldier moved. They are now in the conference hall to talk about "show". Amanda seats in the middle. on the table the scrolls were served down to examine the remaining lands thats needs to be conquered and offer.

"Our allies will be here sooner madam. The Demons from the North  and South ... will be here.."  said Daria. 

"Good. spread the news to the Dark Havens. Im sure they will be glad for  our offer. Now that the rest of Stella's power will be mine. " Amanda replied. 

While they are talking, soldiers came in with a group of 4 old person. the one in the middle is bald and small. all in hoods. all wearing in white fleece. with gold linings. All of them are also in chains on thier limbs.

"Oracle. "

"Amanda." said the Oracle in a disgusted tone. "You want the Stone you should have just killed everyone. Including the 12 ladies" 

" i still need you Oracle." she said

"but i dont take orders from a traitor and evil like you." 

"you will take my orders or i will end Erica's life. "

"what a coward you are!" 

"oh am i..?? you see.. its not easy to have everything.. its not easy to get what is supposed to be mine."

"you are just jealous of Queen Stella!! But why you have to be, Lady Amanda? Dont you know the consequences of these??" then he looked at Vladimir "and you befriended the  monster who once tried to kill your parents!??" 

"i know but i forgive them. i forgive them because i need them. and they also need me. to get what i want."

"you aleady have the whole Kingdom. What else do you want?!" 

"you know what really want..." said Amanda darkly. after few seconds of thinking, the Oracle's eyes widened. " the Grand Stone?!!!" and she smiled. "very good. you give me the way to control it and i will give you a better life with Erica. she's sick right? The Medication here cant cure her illness, it maintains her life that she have. but you know very well that once the Stone's power was released, evern the deadliest plague can take it away."

"you need the 12 ladies to use its miracle" said the Oracle. and one of the eyebrows of amanda went up. 

"huh?"

"you need them to have the Stone."

"and why do i need them??"

"the Stone is already encrypted with their blood. The Queen managed to do it. on the day of the 12 ladies coronation, the Stones will be divided and use it to serve and protect the Kingdom. The Queen already blessed it. but of course you will never have them."

 "what?" the Dark lady said

"the ladies will reject of course, to give their powers to you." and Amanda smirked. "lets see later" 

"we will have a show later. A show that everyone loves. at full moon later, we will have the Grand Stone's power and its miracles. and everyone will kneel on their knees saying my name: Queen Amanda. 12 ladies will be sacrificed to do fulfill my wishes." and she smiled darkly. "Alastor" 

"Bring them back to the dungeon." Amanda ordered. and the Oracles just  sighed in defeat. But deep in his mind he has a plan. while he and his assistants were being taken below. he is thinking of something  to take the ladies away in this place. And he also remembered a way to deactivate the stone once the kingdom is in danger. There will be a show later - he thought. then lets make it a show.