THE PLAN OF THE SISTERS

At least 3 cells were used to lock up the ladies. they were divided by four and all of them are still in chains. Its dark. Cold. Wet. Dirty. they are princesses and they should not be here. The girl that named Kristina was being healed by Zena, one of their sister who has ability to heal and the girl with fire, Cassandra and girl with round cheek ,Minerva- they are in one cell. June is with the first cell together with a red haired girl Juana and doe eyed girl Lyra and the rainbow colored girl Sophie. on the next  cell, is the round eyed girl Diana, tan skinned Kira, the puppy eyed Bianka, and the girl with brown hair named Joanne.

"are you okay now?" asked Zena to kristina

"yeah. i just got hit hard. but im okay now. thanks" said kristina. they heard a June crying at the next cell.  Zena and the others went up to check.

"why did aunt amanda did this... " said June

"she is always envy with mother. ever since. thats why she did this." said Cassandra

"yeah but, why she have to be with Vladimir??" minerva. "i mean he killed our Grandparents"

"maybe because she have no choice" Lyra

"what do u mean?" Juana

"because Vladimir  also has a great desire for the kingdom. How many times he has been here to the point our grandparents died.. if aunt amanda will join with him, she can control the kingdom easily and gaining the Stone's power."

"if aunt amanda will be the Queen, and control the Stone she can divide the Kingdom and give it to other nations. she thought that befriending an enemy is the easiest way to get what she wants." Lyra. and June is still sobbing.

"im sorry sisters,, im unable to save Mother..." 

"no dont say that" said diana. from  the other cell. " no one wants this. especially Mother." 

"hey sis." bianka spoke. poking Kira next to her. "you can teleport right?"

"i'll try." then kira frowned in concentration. " i cant. i dont know why. i used to teleport in and out here before."

"maybe she put magic in here." said Joanne."we just need to find it and destroy it." 

"can you?" asked Bianca

"i cant. sad to say." 

"omg.."

"ok ok what can we do aside Kira's talent? something that can lead to outside..." said Kristina

the girls kept quiet at the question. they were all thinking hard to get out and kick some dark lady's ass. but they were not trained enough actaully. since Mother died they almost felt hopeless. especially June who actually holds responsibility to look after them. kristina, Minerva and Lyra being the eldest and holds the same thing too. they need to make them safe and do something for them to get out alive. especially Sophie , kira and Juana who were the youngest and they need to be safe as well.