Chapter 13: Old World

Godzilla crashes into the ocean. It swims forward. Through storms, sun, and mild rain, the kaiju swims, with his queen and son alongside him. He lands in the East Dragon Sea, and spots land.

Nagatsu: So this is the Old World. Wait, is it mean to be burning like crazy?

Aimichika: This place... Dad said it would be beautiful...

Godzilla reared up. A hiss could be heard. Godzilla looked around while only just standing 500 meters tall not 3 miles cuz this is composite anyways he saw a giant snake. It looked like this. It was also 10 miles long.

 It was also 10 miles long

The snake charged. 50 meter asteroids started dropping from the sky. It tried to sink its fangs into Godzilla's flesh. Godzilla looked at it. Godzilla fired an atomic blast straight at its head, blowing off the spikes, and incinerating an eye and almost reaching the brain. The big reptile tried to escape then a plasma cutter simply washed over it and sliced it to shreds.

Nagatsu: How the flip did a Dalamadur get that big?

Aimi: I dunno.

Junior: PAPA! THAT WAS AWESOME! :D

Then, a black swarm appeared out of nowhere. It stretched on for miles. Mothra examined each of the creatures in the swarm. 1/4 of it was white, 1/4 deep red, 2/4 black. Mothra saw they were White, Crimson, Fatalis, and Alatreons.

Aimi: GOJI, IT'S A BLACK DRAGON SWARM!!!!

Godzilla's eyes widened. He absorbed their energy, then glowed red. They combined into a gigantic ball of escaton judgement and giant flame. Godzilla's red spiral ray collided with it and completely obliterated the storm. Godzilla walked further south. He walked for straight hours. Then, somehow, he found himself in Acra. In the snow of the north. He went further south. He arrived at the mountains, without turning east, and no water current. 

Naga: What the heck? I should be in the desert. 

He went south, to Arcolis. It was covered in snow. When he arrived in the desert, there was way more greenery, but still a desert. Large shapes breached out of the water, like whales. Instead of the typical 100m class Mohran dragons, they were 7.5 miles long. Junior fell asleep then. They looked... off than what Gojira told them.

 off than what Gojira told them

They both charged at Godzilla. Godzilla tore off the Jhen's horns and impaled the Jhen with one, and the Dah'ren with another. It was as if someone, or something, was trying to stop them from taking in the beauty of the Old World. But what could it possibly be?