Chapter 23: ???

MISSION 2

Leader: You will first be sent on a reconnaissance mission to this strange group of monsters. You are also to identify what this is.

The leader flashed another image.

Leader: There are people on its back

Leader: There are people on its back. Be careful. It also seems to be against that huge pile of bones and skinless giants. 

Leader: Nagatsu, you are to use a 750m class height and 1.5 km length. Understand?

Nagatsu: Yes sir!

Leader: Good. You are to be deployed, with your squad, here.

He pointed to a map.

Leader: You will land at that awfully drawn x by the author at 5:00 am

Leader: You will land at that awfully drawn x by the author at 5:00 am. At ease.

timeskip to that night

Nagatsu: Is this the thing I'm stressing about? 

Aimichika: Maybe.

Nagatsu: Well now I don't need any comfort.

Aimichika: Nagatsu, you know that I'll still stay by your side right?

Nagatsu: Yeah, fine.

The bedroom door opened. Junior walked in, with a big smile on his face.

Junior: Hewwo papa and mama!

Nagatsu and Aimichika: Hi Junior!

Junior: May I have hug?

Nagatsu and Aimichika: OF COURSE!!!!!!!!

They then went to sleep, both hugging Junior as he fell asleep himself.

0100 hours

(A/N: First lets get something cleared up. The AOT world is in the south, the actual accurate one is in the North, the new world and old world are in the west, and something will be in the east ;) )

Nagatsu POV

I'm currently swimming at MACH 15, since I'm kinda incinerating the water around me, I'll go a tiny bit slower. I already see land, with Aimichika flying behind me. There's a lot of mist. Maybe made by those 200 foot walking pieces of muscle tissue and bone. I decided to dig into the ground by the beach. Anguirus taught me that. In front of a large mountain called "Fort Salta", I rose out of the ground.