- jessie & zack

requested by ;; @1222b2009

SAVED BY THE BELL GIF SERIES
- jessie & zack

SAVED BY THE BELL GIF SERIES - jessie & zack

(( Jessie & Zack

(( Jessie & Zack.... when there was a school play. They were playing each other's love interest and one day you decided to surprise your boyfriend with lunch, but what you saw was confirmation of what you always thought about them. ))

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

You were walking to the theatre room with two bags in your hands. You had gotten directions to where Zack might be from screech. You approached the door and was about to open it but you heard talking, so you stood out there for a second longer to listen.

"What just happened?" You heard Zack.

"You kissed me."  Jessie replied and that's when the bags dropped.

Zack and Jessie both shot their heads at the door and saw you. He immediately rushed over by your side.

"It's not what you think." He immediately went into defense mode.

"Really? Then what did she mean by you kissed me?" You emphasized on the last three words.

Zack was about to speak, but you didn't let him. Instead you rose your hand and slapped him. With that, you left him there stunned with Jessie still trying to comprehend what just happened as well as him.

After a moment or so, Zack turned to Jessie. "I'm gonna get her back, right?"

Jessie opened her mouth about to speak words of encouragement, instead she said, "Probably not." She shook her head.