𝗶. 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾

𝖏 𝖎 𝖗 𝖊 𝖎 !
( pronounced: ji-raah-y )

𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇: 𝟪 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗹 ■ 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 □𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 □

𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇: 𝟪
𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗹 ■
𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 □
𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 □

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑶𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹. Jisoo has always been sort of like a family figure to Rei. Growing up alone with no siblings, she really appreciates how Jisoo treats her like a younger sister. Ever since trainee days, Jisoo would be one of the only people to try and make an effort to talk with her. She also was good at Japanese and basic Chinese so she would communicate with Rei in her languages since she still was struggling with certain words in Korean. Whilst usually Rei is used to others depending on her, in this case, Rei is the one always depending on Jisoo. She gives Rei a sort of comfort and is always there for her whenever she needs it.

𝑱𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑰 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑺 !
↳ Jokester pair. Sharing items. Teasing each other. Sibling energy. Their visuals. Being their true selves around each other. Lowkey crackhead energy. Rei's first friend during trainee years. Both taking leader responsibility within the group. Giving each other advice. Matching outfits.

────────────

𝖏 𝖊 𝖓 𝖗 𝖊 𝖎 !
( pronounced: jen-raah-y )

𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇: 𝟪𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗅 □ 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 ■𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 □

𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇: 𝟪
𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗅 □
𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 ■
𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 □

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺. This ship is popular because of how similar the two are. They are the type of friends to always be together, always be talking to each other, always be walking by each other, always be standing by each other etc. They're that kind of friends. They would be the annoying pair who won't separate unless they really need to. They are comfortable enough with each other to joke around about things that usually others won't, to insult each other, tease each other etc. If Rei ever needs a stress reliever, she knows Jennie knows her best and will know what to do.

𝑱𝑬𝑵𝑹𝑬𝑰 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑺 !
↳ Similar interests. Insulting each other. Loud pair. Bring out the crazy in each other. Fighting. Matching friendship bracelets. Nonstop laughing. Lots of inside jokes. Ranting buddies. Always having each other's back. Their funny VLives.

────────────

𝖈 𝖍 𝖆 𝖊 𝖗 𝖊 𝖎 !
( pronounced: chay-raah-y )

𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇: 𝟪𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗅 □𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 □𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 ■

𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇: 𝟪
𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗅 □
𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 □
𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 ■

𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑶𝑭𝑻 𝑺𝑷𝑶𝑻. Whilst Rei may be direct and strict with others, Rosé is someone that she could never turn a cold shoulder to. She's someone that can get away with things that usually Rei won't let another person able to do. Anything that Rosé wants, Rei will make sure that Rosé gets. Whenever she's upset or not feeling well, Rei will be one of the first to check up on her and make sure she's okay. Though she doesn't want to admit it, Rosé truly is her soft spot.

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑰 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑺 !
↳ Polar opposites. Soulmate behaviour. Literal representation of Black ( Rei ) Pink ( Rosé ). Rei's weak spot. Rei letting Rosé do anything. Rosé being the only member Rei doesn't bully and is highkey soft for. Skinship. Rosé teasing Rei.

────────────

𝖗 𝖊 𝖎 𝖑 𝖎 𝖘 𝖆 !
( pronounced: raah-y-lisa )

𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇: 𝟪𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗅 □ 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 ■𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 □

𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇: 𝟪
𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗅 □
𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 ■
𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 □

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑹. The fandom see the two as an old married couple who are neutral with each other one second and then a small thing will set them both off and they will start non stop arguing. Lisa brings out a side of an annoyed Rei that they never usually see and Lisa will go out of her way to annoy her. However, the next second, Lisa will be trying to cuddle and hug her. They are very hot and cold. Lisa complains all the time that she's too nice to Rei and Rei will complain all the time that she's too nice to Lisa.

𝑳𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑰 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑺 !
↳ Arguing over stupid stuff. Lisa cuddling up to her 24/7. Never shutting up. Petty and funny arguments. Rei rejecting her love all the time. Love-hate relationship. Rei doing kind, small and discreet things gestures for Lisa. Lisa literally idolising Rei but also hating her at the same time. Lisa being one of first friends in trainee years. Foreign members. Rei showing her love for Lisa through hate. Calm one second, arguing the next.

( layout: TEARJJK )