♡ Here We Go Again ♡

•••Chapter 4•••

"Your voice causes pain, yet your face brings me shame."

•••••♡•••••

"Hey Lex!"

"Andrea!!" I ran up to her and quickly greeted her with a hug!

"Oh my gosh how was your trip?"

"It was amazing ya know Europe is gorgeous and you should definitely come with me and my boyfriend to France this summer!"

"That would be amazing! Unless id be to much of a third wheel?"

"Oh no not at all!" Andreas voice suddenly got soft, "I have heard about that kian boy and how he's had his eye on you." I blushed quickly.

"Oh.. I don't... I don't think... He probably... Every girl... I shouldn't be flattered... This isn't new..."

"What are you saying? He likes you! He always has if you want the truth." My blood got cold and it felt like my face looked flushed.

"Huh"

"Oh don't be so stubborn, ever since we were little! He's always liked you, I guess now he's got the balls to say it to your face."

"Oh just stop it! He doesn't like me!"

"Whatever you say."

*****

I haven't slept in like a week, not since Andrea told me that kian had always liked me. Like I wanna believe it, but I don't wanna get hurt.

I finally managed to get some sleep, after counting five hundred sheep.

***

"Hey look! It's Lex the T-Rex!" I ran away as I heard the crowd of boys and their taunting words. I kept running through the bushes until I fell backward. I jumped up ready to run away from someone. Until I realized, it was Kian.

"hey." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uhh hi well yeah I gotta go bye!" I tried to run away, quickly he grabbed my arm and ruined my chance of getting away.

"Hey hey why so sudden?" I could hear his forever mocking tone. Hearing mocking voices scares me. Cause I never know who there're directed towards. Also if they are just making fun of me.

He dragged me along the trail and eventually I was back where I started.

***

"NO! GO AWAY!" I flailed my arms around and quickly realized I was awake from my nightmare.

"Oh my gosh." I said to myself quietly.

*•~ Authors Note ~•*

I'm so sorry that this chapter is short but I'm gonna start writing this story and I promise I will write much longer chapters!

~ Margaret