♡ alone ♡

•••Chapter 9•••

"Where are you now that I need you."

•••••♡•••••

slice

"Go die"

slice

"They won't miss you anyway"

slice

"You were just a player in their own little game"

The blood ran down my wrist, cause little stains on my white sheets. I laid back and let the memories circle around my brain.

Kian hates you now.

No shit

Now now let's not be fresh.

Just go away!

How can I go away, when I'm always with you?

Well then, you got a name?

Honey, I'm you.

"Whatever!" I stood up and leaned against my dresser for balance. I need to get out of here. I can't do this anymore.

I grabbed a ripped duffle bag and threw random clothes and other necessities inside. Including my wallet, cause I need a way to get to wherever I'm going.

"I gotta write a letter saying what happened." I say down and wrote whatever i could think of.

Dear whoever's reading,

You're probably wondering where I am. I am too, don't worry though. I'm fine and I hopefully already have a job and apartment. If this is Sam reading this, I'm sorry I've been a disappointment and if Kian sees this, I'm sorry it's not true.

Sincerely, Alexis.

I unlocked my door and left the note on my desk. I climbed out my window, tears stinging my eyes.

this is it, a new start; a new me; a new everything.

I jumped down with a thud. I ran along side the other homes hoping no one would see me.

After putting enough distance between myself and home, I took my longboard out of the bag and began to ride down the empty roads.

Eventually I got the bus stop four miles out side of my town, California isn't that far, I guess. I paid the old lady who was driving and sat close to the front.

***

Once I was off I started walking.

After what seemed like a good three hours of going no where, I came across a small diner, it looked like it was out of one of those 50's movies. I walked inside and sat on a stool at the counter.

"Hi what can I get you?" I looked up to meet the old women's gaze.

"Uh, Coffee. Black." She nodded her head and hurried off.

"Hey stranger!" I jerked my head around, assuming the voice was directed towards me. Which, it was. He was a tall guy, brown hair & brown eyes. Pretty muscular too.

He pulled the stool out and sat down next to me.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here?"

"How do you know I'm not from here?" He began to laugh.

"Because, you're three hours away from LA and I'm only here cause of a video shoot, nobody lives here!" He continued his snicker and I sunk back a little. Only to remember there was no back to bar stools, I fell back and slammed head first into the file floor.

***

My eyes drowsily opened and my vision has yet to come into focus.

"Hey, you awake?" My vision settled and I couldn't recognize the man in front of me.

"Who? Who?? Who are you???" My body became filled with panic. He quickly put his hands on my shoulders to try an calm me down.

"No no no no! Don't worry!" He had this gorgeous smile, he seemed comforting. "You fell and hit your head at the diner, so you're here at my apartment... I can take you home?" I shook my head and stood up.

"It's alright, I can get home on my own." I tried to get towards his front door, he grabbed my arm and held me in an embrace.

"You fainted, you can crash here tonight. Tomorrow I will take you home." I know he's not gonna let me leave, so I shook my head yes.

Maybe I should get out of here.

Maybe? You mean you have to!

What's wrong with him though?

Honey, you've got a big storm coming.

~ Authors Note ~

Hey guys! So sorry I have only been updating about once a month! I've just been busy and haven't found time to write, or inspiration for this story necessarily! But I will try to write as much as I can!

~ Margaret