Laughter

"Ahoho!"I heard coming from Wilford, with Bing grinning in front of him. Holding his sides, Wilford continued. "Ohoho.....that was a good one Bing-ie boy." He wiped his eyes with his index finger.

                          "You laugh too much for just a small joke, pinkie." Bing smirked as he continued talking. I stared in curiosity as Wilford continued to laugh. I observed his features, how his eyes closed smaller, his shoulders moving up and down as his breathing got heavier. As I studied this, Bing started too. The way he laughed, as I noticed, was different compared to Wilfords.

                        Instead, he went "Tahaha!" and only closed one eye. Clutching a side with one arm, he continuously pushed his glasses up his nose, his shoulders squaring in. As I stared in fascination, Bing calmed down first, his face resting inn a smirk. Wilford calmed down later, his features staying in a grin.

                       "Wilford!" I could hear Dark's echo from a distance. "How'd you even do this?!" As they said this, Wilford started laughing again, running away.

                        Laughter....I wonder how the others laugh...

                         "It's....it's all a joke, isn't it? All of this?!" Wilford started to laugh as he cried. "This is all a JOKE!"