Riko Hokoru

Name: Riko Hokoru

Age: 15

Gender: male

Hero or Villain: Hero in training

Class: 1-A

Personality: Riko is incredibly blunt at times, and may not seem like the most approachable person. He doesn't necessarily mean harm, he's just not great with emotions. He doesn't lose his temper like Bakugo, he's much more calm and blunt about letting you know he doesn't like you. Due to his quirk, he doesn't naturally feel emotions like most people, but he's perfectly capable of learning them. He does however, have a soft spot for cute things such as animals. And the nicer a person is, the more he's likely to warm up to them.

Appearance:

He takes on a robotic appearance due to his quirk, though he's still very much human as well

Quirk: Android

Quirk description: Riko takes on a robotic, or android like, appearance. His quirk makes him incredibly intelligent like a walking library, and also gives him helpful abilities in battle such as predicting one's moves, and quick reflexes.

Quirk abilities:
High enhancement of intelligence: Riko's quirk gives him the ability to look up anything anyone needs to know about, however, while he has this ability activated, his eyes have this sort of glitch affect.

High enhancement of Skill:
Riko is able to predict one's moves in a fight, even without knowing their style. His reflexes are at the level of someone who's been doing martial arts training for years. However, the only way for him to predict one's moves is if he activates the ability. And sometimes, if a person is unpredictable enough, they can get around that ability.

Drawbacks of this quirk:

Needing to recharge:
Just like any person, Riko needs sleep. But unlike normal people, he needs a lot more. Sleeping to him is the equivalent of an electronic device charging. If he goes for to long without sleeping, he'll forcefully pass out, and won't wake up until he's been fully recharged.

Short Circuiting:
Over use of his quirk may cause him to short circuit, or overheat, and he'll start twitching and repeating the word 'error' until he cools down a bit.

Backstory: His mother is a pro hero and his dad is actually a reformed Villain. His dad quit being a villain after he got with Riko's mom. After they had Riko, they raised him like any normal parents would raise their kid. When he got his quirk, he chose to work toward being a hero. Even though his dad used to be a villain, he supported him because he'd fallen on love with a hero.

Crush: Ochaco Uraraka