The New Girl ~ MHA

This chapter will be a ship between my oc Scarlett and Bakugou <3

Scarletts POV ~

     I gulped down my nervousness as I stood at the front of class 1-A, all eyes on me. Well, I should probably introduce myself to you and my new class. "Hello, my name is Scarlett Hinoa, I love to draw and-" As I was talking my eyes landed on this boy with crimson red eyes and dirty blonde hair, spiked as if in the shape of an explosion, his expression just as intense as one too. I shake my head as my cheeks glow a light pink hoping no-one notices my momentary glance.
"And i'm happy to be here with you all!"  I quickly recovered

     I looked at Mr Aizawa and noticed he was momentarily staring at me as if he was suspicious of something until he started speaking in a tired voice.
"Alright, go sit down in front of Bakugou and we'll get started with the morning announcements" he said tiredly so I nod and notice that Bakugou was the hot boy I had been entranced by, what is my luck! I quickly go to my seat and sit down, pulling out my sketchbook and pencil case, sitting it on my desk. Mr Aizawa sighed and started listing off the morning announcements as I noticed he was slowly getting into a sleeping bag, seeing this I got so confused and tilted my head and when he finished speaking he basically slumped against the wall and told us to do whatever.

     As soon as he was out cold I got charged down by a pink girl with dark sclera and horns, she was definitely the most socially apt out of them all I can tell.
"Hello! My name is Mina Ashido, and I heard that you were coming here and I've been so looking forward to meeting you! What's with the eyepatch over your left eye? Fashion statement or?" She said excitedly and honestly, being here for about 5 minutes and immediately having who I assume is the popular girl almost on top of me made me feel kinda smothered. Luckily, someone came to my rescue.

     "God will you shut up? You're getting on my nerves'' Bakugou said coldly, directly at Mina, he looked like one of the bad boys and acted like one? God can I feel my heart melting? Mina stood up and grinned at him, judging her reaction, this was his normal thing.

     "Oh calm down Bakugou, someone needs to introduce themselves and you wouldn't have done it" she chuckled and he just rolled his eyes.
"Plus why would you care? You only really get involved when its directed at you... Unless! You do want to introduce yourself!" She accused him of such a thing.

     "In your dreams'' he growled back at her and looked at her dead in the eyes. Yes, that whole idea would be in my dreams tonight for sure. Hold on... i've only been here like 10 minutes and i'm already crushing this hard on a boy? My dad is gonna kill me if he finds out... im snapped out of my thoughts by the bell ringing. I had come in at the end of the day because of a bunch of paperwork my dad had to do and wanted me to be with him until he left.

     We all started walking out of the classroom and a guy called Ida started leading me to the dorm building of Class 1-A. This is going to be interesting...

~ Timeskip ~

It was dark, too dark as if I was consumed in a shadow, suddenly, there was light and as it turned out there was a shadow looming over me. I was 6 years old again, my mother had a crazed look in her dark blue eyes. My father was behind her slumped on a chair, bleeding from the stomach and mouth. I looked back up at her tears flowed from my eyes, fear filled my entire body, I trembled in an attempt to move but my body wouldn't go forward, back or the side an inch, all I could do was stand there and shake.
"You ungrateful child! Do you see what you made me do?! This is your fault! If you had just lied to your father about why you were faint this wouldn't have happened!" She spoke down to me, suddenly my fear mixed with guilt and regret. She raised the knife up further and suddenly the knife came down towards my face and then....