Chapter 1

Slenderman's POV

I was just taking a walk in the woods when I heard a faint sound of crying. I followed the sound and I saw a small baby girl with black hair and pale skin, I didn't want to kill her... So I took her to Slender mansion to raise her, I named her Aria. I knew I had to protect her from all the people in my world so I hid her until she turned five.

*Five years later*

Today was Aria's fifth birthday, I got her a black and white dress. She came downstairs to get breakfast, "Good morning, father." She said politely and sat down at the table. "Good morning, Aria" I said as I served her waffles, I didn't want her to get into eating anything else just yet. After she was finished she helped clean up and I gave her my present.

Aria's POV

It was my fifth birthday, father made me waffles. He also gave me a black and white dress, I went upstairs to put it on, it was beautiful. I went downstairs and have father a hug, well, his legs. I couldn't really reach any higher. "Father, may I go outside to play?" I asked. "Yes, Aria. But be careful, and screams if anything happens." He said calmly as I went outside. I ran to the garden and sat in a bunch of flowers, I heard a rustle from a bush. I stood up to see what it was, "Hello? Is anyone there?" I looked around. Then I saw a boy around my age hiding in a bush. "Please come out," I said smiling "I won't hurt you.." he slowly walked near me then stopped about two feet away. "I'm Aria," I said and held my hand out. "I'm... Jeff.." he said as he shook my hand. "Pleased to meet you" I said, "would you like to play with me?". He nodded shyly, "Wonderful, I will tell my father. Let's go" I said smiling as I ran towards the house, Jeff following. "Father!" I called, he walked outside "Yes, Aria?" he said looking down at me. "This is my new friend, Jeff" I said pointing to Jeff. "Oh.. hello Jeff", "H-hello sir". Father looked at me, "May I speak to you, Aria?", "Of course, father. Jeff please wait here" I said as I followed father inside.

Slenderman's POV

I knew this would happen, I don't know how to tell her. "Aria, you can't play with Jeff. I am sorry." I said disappointed in myself. "Wait, what do you mean?" Aria asked with a worried look in her eyes. "I'm sorry... he's not a good person." I said, I looked down to see Aria was gone. I can't believe I said that, she will never forgive me for that. I looked out of the window and Aria was playing with Jeff, I know I can't split them up. That was Aria's first friend. I'm a bad father...

Aria's POV

"Father said I can't play with you.." I explained to Jeff "but I will play with you no matter what." I said smiling, making Jeff smile too. After that day we played every day together and began to grow closer and closer every day. Soon enough we became best friends, and father didn't seem mad.

*Nine years later*

I was turning fourteen today and Jeff was coming over. Father got the house decorated with black balloons and streamers. It was about time for Jeff to arrive but he didn't show. I waited another half an hour then went to look for him. I walked to the garden, he wasn't there. I looked for him everywhere but he was no where. I heard a noise while walking through the woods back home. The noise followed by a scream, I began to run as I saw Jeff running toward me with a bloody knife and blood stains on his hoodie. I tripped and couldn't get up, my jeans were stuck on a fallen tree branch. As Jeff came closer I got more and more scared. Once he was near me he helped get the branch unstuck. "Your not going to kill me?..." I asked in confusion. "You really think I would kill my best friend?" He asked laughing as he helped me up. "Well for a second I thought you would." I said as we both laughed as we were walking home. We got home and Jeff and father sang happy birthday. I blew out my candles and we ate cake. We decided to watch a movie, we picked the conjuring. Me and Jeff laughed at how fake it looked, as soon as I can remember I fell asleep. A little while later i felt someone pick me up and bring me to my room, I opened my eyes to see Jeff sitting on a chair sleeping. I fell back asleep dreaming of this day...

*Hello makes lovely killer llamas, I hope you like this chapter! This is my first story so I really hope you like it. Oh and also remember to rate share and comment. Stay awesome :)*