Chapter 4

Aria's POV

I woke up just as the sun was about to rise. I looked at my calendar, today was Jeff's fifteenth birthday. I had a surprise for him, I was going to take him to the mall in the real world. But first I made Jeff breakfast, chocolate chip waffles. He came downstairs and ate breakfast, "Jeffy, do you wanna go to the mall in the real world?" I asked smiling.."Sure, that sounds great.". We then cleaned up and went to the mall. We looked around, it looked way different than where we're from. "Let's go!" I said pulling him in the mall. I bought him a new hoodie and some knifes. "Thanks so much, Aria" he said hugging me, I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. I bought him lunch, we had pizza. "We should head back," I said taking his hand. "Sure," he said walking with me. We were near the house when a dog came up to us, "Oh hi there little doggy" I said smiling and petting the dog. "We should keep him" Jeff said, "Ok" I said smiling "Let's call him... Smiley" Jeff said. "Smiley, I like it." Then we walked home with Smiley. "Father! We found a dog named Smiley!" I called to father. "Nice, Aria" he replied before going to his work room. "Let's go upstairs" I said, then walking upstairs with Smiley. We sat on the bed and played with Smiley. We then all fell asleep cuddling with the dog. I woke up with Smiley licking my face. "Hungry?" I asked, Smiley seemed to nod. I fed him then went back to sleep.

Jeff's POV

Today was the best birthday ever. We found a dog, went to the mall... How could it get any better. I woke up next to Aria and Smiley, I slowly got out of bed and fixed my hair. "Morning.." Aria said sounding tired, "Morning" I smiled. We went downstairs to get some breakfast. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked, "I don't know" Aria replied shrugging. "Let's watch some movies." I offered, she nodded. We watched some 'scary' movies then went out for a walk. We walked to the woods where Slender worked. I heard a noise "Did you hear that?" I asked. "Nope" Aria said. Then out of nowhere something or someone tackled me, trying to stab me with a knife "Aria run!!!" I yelled.

Aria's POV

"Aria run!!!" Jeff said, no, I'm not leaving him. I ran up to the person and pulled him/her off of Jeff. I then stabbed it with my knife repeatedly until I thought it was dead. We burned the body. "Are you hurt, Jeff?" I asked looking for any cuts. "Just some cuts, no biggie" he said. We walked to a lake and I washed Jeff's cuts. "You totally kicked some ass back there" we both laughed. Then we head back home. Today was crazy... I saved Jeff.

*Hello my lovely killer llamas, hope you liked this chapter... Comment, rate and share!!! -Daelian*