Chapter 3

Jeff's POV

I'm so happy that Aria is my girlfriend I can't explain it. I decided to set up a picnic in the tree we used to play in. While Aria was getting dressed I ran to the tree and left a basket of food and I put a blanket over the branches. "Aria wanna go hang out at the tree?" I asked "Sure" she said smiling. She jumped onto my back and I gave her a piggyback to the tree. A few times I would pretend to drop her and she would hold on tighter. We eventually got to the tree and I climbed up then held my hand out to pull Aria up. She was amazed at what she saw. We sat against a branch and took out the food I brought. I decided to bring pizza, onion rings and watermelon. Things she never tried before, but she really liked them. We watched the sunset and decided to go back home. She was tired so I put her on my back and walked to the mansion. We got there and Slender was in the kitchen "Hello, sir" I whispered pointing to Aria. "Hello" he silently said. I brought Aria to her room and put her on her bed to sleep. I fell asleep on my mattress.

Aria's POV

I woke up right when the sun was about to rise. Last night was amazing and I can't believe Jeff would do that, it was really sweet. I looked over to Jeff who was still asleep, I shook him and kissed his cheek. "Wake up!" I yelled in his ear and laughed. I ran downstairs with Jeff chasing me, I ran to this kitchen and hid behind father. "Father hide me!" I said laughing and father laughed too, for the first time I ever heard him laugh. Jeff tried to find me but couldn't see me behind the tall figure I was hiding behind. I jumped out and scared Jeff. We then ate Captain Crunch and got changed. Me and Jeff were going to work with father today. So I put on some combat boots and an old black t-shirt. We walked to the woods to learn how father works. I grabbed my favorite knife and we arrived at the woods. Father showed us how to lure the people into the woods. We did the same and I killed 5 people! It was getting dark so we headed home and ate steak, a new food I never had. It was really good, I finished and changed to go to sleep. I fell asleep while father and Jeff cleaned up downstairs. Today was another good day...

*Hello killer llamas, the next chapter is gonna be kinda dramatic, share, rate and comment please -Daelian*