4.

Note: 
The part we have been waiting for! Appa Soo Hyun having to take care of his two young kids!

Soo Hyun carries his children and sits them on the couch.

With a determined look, he says, "Alright children! Appa's got everything planned out! Let's clean up the house before we go out to have some fun ok?"

Narrator 2: Seems like Soo Hyun-ssi is planning to bring the kids outdoors today. He is known to be someone who loves sports like scuba diving, soccer, rock climbing, cycling... etc. He probably wants for his kids to enjoy these activities too. Look at the number of items he is putting into his bag! 4 diapers, packs of tidbits and snacks, 2 milk bottles, one hot water flask, 2 sets of extra clothing for the kids and more! He sure wants to play safe!

"Omo... how am I going to carry all these? I might end up bringing a luggage bag, and I need to bring the baby carrier and stroller as well!" gasps Soo Hyun. "This is getting more difficult than I thought! Let's just bring the essentials..." Soo Hyun said to himself.

Soo Hyun manages to stuff everything that is needed into a huge bagpack. He rushes to get the kids changed, wrapping them up with their jackets just in case it gets cold.

"Gaja! We are going to see the sea, and the beach, and play with sand! That's where you want to go right Ae-ra? Remember the book we read where the little boy in the story built sandcastles? Appa will build one with you today!" Soo Hyun told his daughter as he straps Ha-Jun into the baby carrier.

Ae-ra nods her head excitedly and holds her father's hand as they take the lift to the carpark. Soo Hyun puts both children without difficulty into their child seats.

Narrator 1: Looks like he is used to helping them sit properly on their seats. And the children are so well-behaved! They don't struggle or take out the belts! Mr and Mrs Kim have taught them well!

"Appa, will we see whales? Crocodiles? Dolphins? Big Fish?" asks an excited Ae-ra. Soo Hyun laughs at her questions "Ottoke, why are you so cute! We may not see them today, but we can imagine them in our heads! Ae-ra, if we don't see them today, Appa will bring you to the zoo or aquarium next time to see them up-close ok?"

Suddenly switching the subject, Ae-ra said, "I'm going to build a huge sandcastle today! And I'm going to be the princess that stays in that castle and play with Olaf..." she rattles on with her imagination.

Meanwhile, the camera zooms into Ha-Jun who is yawning and rubbing his eyes. Sometime later, he starts nodding in his baby seat, and fell asleep.

Narrator 2: Looks like Ha-Jun is having his nap in the car. Ohhh his cheeks, I love it when kids are at this age!

After another half an hour or so, they reached the beach. Soo Hyun had to find a place that was not too crowded as he didn't want to attract too much attention. He was also afraid that his kids will be afraid of the sudden influx of people if his fans start coming.

When he parked the car. He wore his black cap, carried his bagpack and proceeded to carry Ha-Jun into the baby carrier, lastly holding on to the tiny hand of his princess.

"Ae-ra, remember to follow Appa and don't walk off on your own ok? And help Appa to take care of Ha-Jun also." Soo Hyun said to Ae-ra.

The crew made sure that they kept a distance as they did not want to make it obvious that they were filming, worried that they will attract unwanted attention.

Things seem to be going as planned. Soo Hyun found a spot to lay a picnic mat, and placed Ha-Jun on the mat, while he took out the other items for them to play. But he forgot to place heavy objects on the sides of the mat! When the wind blew, the mat flew and covered Ha-Jun who was sitting on the mat, sending Soo Hyun to a panic.

Narrator 1&2: OMO OMO!! Appa Soo Hyun, you forgot how strong the winds are at the beach! Oh, thankfully Noona Ae-ra jumped in to help hold the mat down and calm Ha-Jun down.

Ae-ra ran over to help her brother who was crying. She took a small rock and put it on the mat so that it does not fly and hurt her brother. She hugged her brother and said "Gwaenchanha, gwaenchanha Ha-Junnie... Noona is here!"

Soo Hyun was relieved and proud to see how this beautiful moment unfold before his eyes. He took out his phone and snapped a few pictures of his children hugging each other before going over to carry Ha-Jun.

Narrator 2: Oh! What a sight! He must be such a proud father. Ae-ra must have seen them soothing her brother at home and learnt that from her parents.

"Ae-ra ya, you are the best sister! Choego! Thank you for taking care of Ha-Jun!" Soo Hyun shows her a 'thumbs up' before planting a kiss on her head as she picks up the tools to play in the sand. 

Note: 

Hello fellow HyunJi shippers, I hope your hearts are full with the 4 chapters that have been published so far. Thank you so much for voting for this fanfic. I will express my thanks through the notes instead of replying individually. It gives me the energy and the push to write more ◡̈ so keep them coming. I'm usually busier during the weekends, so the next chapter will probably be posted on Monday. Thank you for staying through the chapters so far, and again, I hope what we wish for will come true in real life! Seo Ye Ji, Kim Soo Hyun, Yeongwonhi~!