Past

A wise man sat in the audience and cracked a joke. Everybody laughs like crazy.
After a moment, he cracked the same joke again. This time, less people laughed.
He cracked the same joke again and again. When there is no laughter in the crowd, he smiled and said:
"You can't laugh at the same joke again and again, but why do you keep crying over the same thing over and over again?"

-=+•+=-

If you are Depressed, you are living in the Past
If you are Anxious, you are living in the Future
If you are at Peace, you are living in the Present.

-=+•+=-

The Past is a good place to Visit, but certainly not a good place to Stay.

-=+•+=-

Accept your past without recrets, handle your present with Confidance, and face your future without Fear.

-=+•+=-

The Past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased; it can only be accepted.

-=+•+=-

Just because the Past taps you on the shoulders doesn't mean you have to look back.

-=+•+=-

Do not grieve over the Past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled over the Future, for it has yet to come.
Live in the Present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.

-=+•+=-

You can't start the next Chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.

-=+•+=-

What you need to know about the past is that no matter what happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment, and this is the moment you can chose to make everything new. Right now.