Ted's death

Tw suicidal thoughts:

The letter slowly fell to the floor, and a tear slipped down her cheek. Her husband was dead. After everything he'd done for her, and he was now gone. She didn't have her mother to hold, her father to cry to. Her sisters to laugh with. Andromeda had nobody left other than her daughter, and she was with Remus right now. Andromeda was alone. Andromeda sat on the sofa and put her head into her hands and screamed. She had the worst life ever! She couldn't take it anymore, and she didn't know what was stopping her, but something was preventing her from taking it. She gulped as she went to pick up a small book Ted had bought for her years ago but she'd never read. She laid her fingers on the book before something else caught her eye - it was a photo album. Andromeda knew that by picking up the photo album she'd be making a mistake, but she didn't care. She wanted to feel hurt. She gently picked it up and sat back on the sofa, opening it to the first page. She stared at a photo of her and her family. Cygnus held his arm around his eldest daughter, and Narcissa had her head leaning on her mother. Druella had her arm placed on Andromeda's shoulder.  Andromeda continued to look through the photos, each one becoming more and more upsetting for her. Eventually, she came across photos from Bella's wedding and screamed, throwing the album across the room. Stupid Bella! Bella was the one who told their parents, Bella was the one who killed their own cousin! Bella caused this pain, and Andromeda wanted revenge on her. After a couple minutes she calmed down. No, no. She couldn't. Bella was her own sister. She loved her. Why should it matter? She'd already lost her family. Hurting Bella couldn't make things better. She picked up the photo album and locked it away in a cupboard. She wouldn't be going in there again. Her family were gone. She couldn't get them back now.