Hotel Pride (Part 2)

It had been 3 days since the Denouements and Kit had all come out to each other, and every one of them was still happy about it. Particularly Ernest, who had been waiting years for the day he came out. Kit had offered to buy Frank an asexual badge, and Frank had bought Dewey a pansexual badge. Dewey then bought Kit a bisexual badge.
The four were happy to have each other, and pride was looming up ahead of them. Kit was anxious about telling her own brothers, but she managed to find a way. She didn't know what was going to be scarier - telling Dewey she was pregnant or telling her brothers she was bisexual.
--
"Right. We need to make this hotel more LGBT, don't you think?" Dewey asked his brothers and fiancé. Kit raised her eyebrows.
"All the managers are LGBT. How much more LGBT do you want? Sack all the cishets?" She asked sarcastically. Dewey rolled his eyes.
"I mean in decoration, Snicket," he informed her. She stuck her tongue out at him. He turned to his brothers.
"Pride wallpaper and pride flags?" he asked. They both nodded.
"Frank, find wallpaper," he instructed.
"Ernest,flags," he said,turning to his other brother.
"And you, Kit. You can buy LGBT name badges," he told her. She nodded and smirked.
"Hotel Denouement goodbye. Hotel Pride hello," she whispered. Dewey laughed and kissed her.
--
A week later, the four of them stood in the newly decorated lobby. Kit smiled.
"I like it. It's not my hotel, but I like it," she told the three. They all smiled.
"It's your hotel too Kit," Dewey told her. She smiled and kissed his cheek.
"This is what family feels like," she whispered.