Ghostly pale

~Kayden's PoV~

3600 seconds.

60 minutes.

Or as we prefer, one full hour.

She just sat there with her book in her lap, sat cross legged on the floor, staring forward. At us.

To be honest. I was beginning to think maybe Gwen didn't like people and we should keep our distance from her... until an hour she sat in her room, just staring at us.

In the quiet.

Silence.

So quiet you could hear a gold fish scream.

We stared back, completely creeped out by her. Chris had knocked on her window a few times asking her to stop but she ignored him. We shut the curtains for a while hoping she'd get bored and stop but when we opened them again there she was... dead still. Then we just decided we ignore her, but the feeling that she was watching us was getting on our nervous. We've been staring at her for a good fifteen minutes now?

"If she doesn't stop, I'm calling the cops." Chris snapped as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"This isn't your house."

"Well if you don't, Kylie will."

"Leave her out of this. It's between us."

"Between us!? This is creepy. Imagine going the whole night. Watching you just sleep." He said in a low voice, making me slightly cringed. "Exactly."

"That's it." Eathan growled. He crawled out of the window, across the branches and banged his fist on Gwen's window. "We need to talk." He said in an angry voice. "Hello!" He yelled. Gwen just ignore him. I ran a frustrated hand through my hair.

She was seriously starting to tick me off.

The sound of a car stopping near my house was heard and I looked towards my window and peered out. A grey taxi was stop outside Gwen's house and Mrs Tennyson stepped out.

I turned back to Gwen, this time she wasn't looking at us anymore. She twisted her head to the door as she heard the car as well. The twisted back to the book I had just noticed was on her lap and aggressively ripped a page out. She stood up and opened the window, turning to Eathan's angry face.

She wasn't staring at us?

"We need to have a word—" he stopped talking when Gwen handed him the paper she tore out of her book and closed her window his face. "Hey!" He yelled banging on it as she left her room, closing the door behind her.

He huffed turning to look at the paper and instantly his face paled, liked he'd seen a ghost. His mouth dropped opened as he put his hand on the windows to brace himself. I lifted an eyebrow at his suddenly change of mood.

"Hey? You okay?" I asked warily. He kept his eyes on the paper as he shook his head, no.

I furrowed my eyebrows, standing and walking to the window.

"What's that?" I reached out to grab the paper but he pulled it back from me, shaking his head. "Dude. What's wrong?" I asked more worried. I stepped back as he climbed back in, holding the paper to his chest so we couldn't see it. He stared at us with a look of fear clear in his eyes. "What ever she wrote can't be that bad."

"She didn't write anything." He said warily. "She drew it." He said before flipping the paper towards us.

Then I went a ghostly pale.

It was a realistic sketch of us.

Exactly in our positions, me in my desk chair turned to Gwen's window, Chris on the window and Eathan leaning on wall near the door but he was sitting down. The problem was, she tampered with it. She completely changed the scene and not in a good way.