First Meeting

First of all a very happy republic day to you all,enjoy on this special ocassion but with safety take care of ur families and friends.,
So here I'm sharing with u all some pictures on Pranbir of republic day.,

,

************************************So,this OS-TS is upon arhana's first meeting

So,this OS-TS is upon arhana's first meeting.& thank you guys for loving my story so much,ur votes and comments literally keeps me encouraging so much to publish more stories and it literally means a lot guys....This update is especially for
Aviskha_Deuri,pikachucreates,
hope u'll like it...

Continuing...
    Next day,the sisters and the brothers went to the college.they all went to their respective classes and sat on their respective seats.Classes were going on when sahana's mobile phone beeped,she was to ignore it but seeing the name she immediately opened the phone and a smile crept on her lips seeing the message.it read"already in the canteen and waiting to see ur charming face eagerly"the person to be revealed was none other than our dear aaryan. Finding an excuse she quickly takes a leave and left for canteen.as she reaches there her wide grin turned into a furious frown.the reason was Aaryan was talking or flirting with a girl near the cafe' machine...Aaryan turns towards the door and was happy to see sahana,soon his smile was replaced with tense as she straight away went towards him and jerks the girl's hand and pulls him holding his t-shirt.this action of sahana made Aaryan smirk and it went noticed by sahana,she could smell something fishy going on aaryan's mind.
she furiously asked:whattt!
Aaryan:no...noth....nothing...! as he understood sahana's mind(telepathy😋😋)
Sahana:why were you holding the girl's hand
Aaryan:why did I do something wrong ?(trying hard to hide his laughter)
Sahana:wrong!!!(she asked unbelievably) you did  a blunder mistake😠😠.
Aaryan:mistake?what kind of mistake I was just talking with her.
Sahana:really!!!😑😑
Aaryan:but what did I do???and y r u so angry???asked he as a matter of fact,suppressing his laughter.
Sahana:youuuuuuuu😠I'm not going to leave u....
Aaryan:arre!ab bata bhi do maine kiya kya h???🥺
Sahana:tumne na bht kuch kiya wo jo mujhe kabhi bardasht ni wo jisse me pya......but stopped realising what was she just gonna tell.
Aaryan:jisse main kyaa?
Sahana:jisse main..
Aaryan:jisse main...
Soon sahana's phone beeped finding it an opportunity she left immediately saying:excuse me!!
feeling extremely imbarassed...

Sahana(in mind):bach gye...but maine aise kyu react kiya...it just felt like my heart is beating slow,I felt like I lost my everything,I didn't felt like this for anyone then  why he...should I discuss
it with Prachi and Rhea or they will think something else....no no no I will not...I will...batana to padega atleast pata to chale aisa hua kyu...chalo bata hi deti hu....
Sahana's P.O.V. end

So ab chalo bata deti hu in dono ki mulaqat kab aur kese hui...

Flashback...
Sahana was going to her class holding her books when she got collided with a hard chest...who was it socho socho...chalo bata deti hu Aaryan...
She was about to fall when two strong arms holder her from her bare waist.that was the moment when she had butterflies in her stomach.

that was the moment when she had butterflies in her stomach

it was the first time she felt this for anyone.it was strange ofcourse.but her heart wanted to stay in that position as she felt secured in his embrace.(itni jaldi😂😂)they got lost in each other's eyes later they got their senses back and straightened themselves.They went inside the classrooms and took their respective seats,sahana was not able to concentrate on the lectures as her mind was still thinking of the previous incident,,,,she later end up with the class and went to canteen waiting for rheachi...as they reached there sahana waved at them and they sat on the chair,sahana began to tell them the incident and they heard it with sincerity...they discussed about the matter,later they reached at a conclusion that these are the symptoms of love,sahana looked at them with disbelief but they made sure to understand her,after about 45 minites of bakbak she understood and agreed with them.rheachi thought of teasing her a bit...
Rheachi:oohooo!pehle nazar me pyar ho gaya haye mei kya karu haye mai kya karu...
Sahana's cheeks were painted with crimson hue due to blushing as well as she felt a lil' embarassed and ran towards her class.

************************************  
About Aaryan...

Next part mei bataongi tab tak ke liye byeeee and take care and vote karna mat bhulna

Comments are must...I'll make sure to reply on ur comments...