Haldi 💛

Hey everyone! I know it's a late update and i apologise for this.
Also wanna tell you all to kindly vote and comment down as the lack of responses is really disheartening,So kindly do the needful..
*******************************

Continuing....

Everything was going good, their engagement was done and it was time to return home. Everyone left to their homes while Ranbir went with prachi in his car. All the other youngsters left in another car.
Ranbir drove with his hands entwined with prachi, he had his eyes on the road and had the biggest smile on his face. He took their entwined hands and brought it next to his lips
He kissed their entwined hands while prachi just looked at him in adorable way. He was stealing glances at her while driving. After driving for a while they finally reached mehra mansion ,he dropped her and waved her bye and waited for her until her dainty figure disappearing. After that he drove his way back home and slept peacefully.

A day after the engagement all the family members (the Mehra's and the Kohli's) were gathered in Kohli mansion to discuss something.
Dida: to aj maine pandit ji ko bulwaya hai apne Ranbir aur prachi ki shadi ki date fix krne.
The youngsters present there hooted at this announcement and passed teasing looks to pranbir.
They continuosly avoided eye contacts with them.
After a few more teasings they had to stop as pranbir passed death glares to them.
The door bell rang and pallavi went to open the door.
Pallavi soon entered with pandit ji.
Dida:Namaste pandit ji..aj maine apko khaas apne pote ke shadi ki date fixed krne ke liye bulaya hai..
Pandit ji soon got involved in seeing the dates for their wedding.
Pandit ji: To date agle mahine baad ki hai ya to agle mahine ke shuruat me ya to mahine ke beech mei....aur ye nahi to agli date fir do saal baad ki hai..
Ranbir was very happy initially but soon his happy face turned to a shocked one.
Ranbir: 2 saal baad...ni ni pandit ji 2 saal bht zyada hain mai kaise rahunga 2 mahine baad ka please fix karte hai naa(he said hopefully to pandit ji and his family)
His father giggled after seeing his shocked face
Vikram:pandit ji hum se humare bete ki ye halat 2 saal Tak to bilkul bhi dekhi nahi jayegi..aur naahi ye prachi ke bina 2 saal reh payega.hum agle mahine ke baad ki date fix karte hain..(to beeji)kyu beeji?
Dida: ha ha agle mahine baad ki date fix kr dijiye pandit ji
Pandit ji: thik hai to agle mahine ke shuruat me date fix karte hain...
Everyone were happy after the date fixed.

Soon the days passed by.
RAnbir and Prachi used to go college as usual. They used to gather around in the breaks and Ranbir used to drop her after recess. While the youngsters used to go home by themselves.

Slowly feelings also started to germinate in aryan's heart for shahana and he no more used to dislike her, though they used to fight on silly things but the endings were not as bitter than before instead they got funnier in the end. It was same for shahana as well. A soft corner for Aryan was gradually building in her heart and they used to spend more time together, either it be discussing some assignments to their silly talks or their cute banters or canteen talks.
On the other hand,
Ranbir used to take prachi to small dates, either it's be a coffee date or icecream date or it be shopping.
He used to spend most of his time with her..
These small gestures of him were building enormous numbers of feelings in her every time and her love for him was increasing more n more day by day.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Finally the wedding day was coming closer. Everyone was super excited for the upcoming ceremonies. They made sure to leave no mistake in any of the things. All the decorations, the the dresses for the events everything they had managed to do well.
And then finally the day had arrived.
It was the HALDI of the most precious couple PRANBIR.

Everyone were busy getting ready, the brothers were on the groom side while the sisters were with the bride.
They youngsters made sure to leave no mistake and make the couple look extravagant extreme pretty for it was their big day.