New Start

The train arrive at Pulau Rintis in the morning, the travel took 6 hour.

Ding~Ding~Ding

We are going to arrive at Pulau Rintis, all passengers please check your belongings, boyfriend or girlfriend so that nothing is left behind or forgotten.
Cause if you forgot we will take it and as for those who are single good luck.

Kai woke up and heard the announcement, she just laugh at the announcer word then get ready to get out.

Kai : Ok, everything is ready.

After Kai get off the train she went outside to look around and she breath in relief.

She finally able to live her own life and start anew.

Kai wear her hoodie to cover her white hair and wear a contact lens to conceal her eye color.

She walk around the neighborhood to find a place to stay and to look for a job, so she could make a living.

After walking for around half an hour, Kai arrived at the park and she decide to take a stroll through the park.

Suddenly Kai hear a loud explosion sound and a scream.

BOOM!!!!

??? : SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Kai : w-wha..? Someone's in trouble I need to help 'em.

Kai run toward where the sound came from and were surprised to see a flying orb being chased by a green square headed creature riding on top of purple robot.

The orb were caught by the square headed creature and were struggling to escape.

??? : LET ME GO!!! HELP!!!

?? : Shut Up! And follow me back to the box-quarter.

??? : NO!!!

Suddenly the square creature were sent flying by a kick to its face and have let go of the orb.

?? : Who Dare to kick the great Adu du?!

?? : Mr. Boss are you ok?

Adu du : Haish, do I look ok to you? (Irritated)

Adu du showing the foot print on his face.

?? : ehehe, sorry mr. Boss.

Adu du looked at the person who get in his way, it was Kai.

Adu du : Who are you?! How dare you get in my way?!

Kai : What are you? Why are you trying to capture this thing? (Pointing at the sphere that hiding behind her)

Adu du : my name is Adu du the greatest power sphere savior in the galaxy and that behind you is a power sphere it can give a very strong power to someone and are very dangerous thing. So hand it over to me, so it will not bring any harm to anyone. (Smirk)

Power Sphere : Don't listen to him! He is a evil alien that want to invade this planet using my power!!

Adu du : WHY YOU?!!! (Grumble at the sphere)