𝔸 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖

It was that time of the year once again. Valentine's Day. For many, this holiday was a special day to be celebrated with a loved one. Going out on dates, buying flowers, roses, heart-shaped balloons, and giant teddy bears. For others, it was just another day.

However, for the third-years enrolled at U.A. High, the holiday was heavily celebrated. The seniors had the entire week off and a special prom-like celebration on the day of the holiday.

U.A. did this as a way to let the young adults take a relaxing break from all the hero training and getting to spend it with someone special.

Now, this celebration was more special than ever as it was Class 1-A's last year of high school.

And since the week had started, everyone had quickly obtained a Valentine for the celebration. Uraraka had Iida, Ashido had Kirishima, Jiro had Kaminari, Tsuyu had Tokoyami, Yaomomo had Awase, and Hagakure had Ojiro.

All the girls from 1-A were taken, and sense Class 1-B and 1-A became one whole class, all their women had also picked their Valentines.

There was even an option to have a guest from another school to be one's date, so Todoroki had called up Inasa Yoarashi from Shiketsu High.

Slowly but surely, everyone had a date.

Everyone but Izuku.

Growing up, he was all too used to buying little cards with All Might shaped lollipops for everyone. That was the way Valentine's Day worked in grade school. But as soon as middle school hit, it changed. Then high school, it changed greatly. It was all about romance and dating, which Izuku was no expert in.

For the past couple of years, he simply used the week off to train with All Might to improve upon One For All, but he couldn't help but ponder about this entire Valentine's Week.

During his training, Toshinori could tell that something was different with the way Izuku was hopping around, along with the punching and kicking exercises. With that, he stopped Izuku's training early.

"Is something wrong, All Might?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing, kid."

Izuku and Toshinori sat down upon the grass, a nice breeze blowing against their hair and the green vegetation around them.

"Something's bothering you, I can tell from your workout today that something is bothering you." All Might started the conversation, the two of them keeping their eyes on the sky. The sun was setting and the stars began to peek through the orangish-red sky.

"It's about this Valentine's Week. It's never bothered me before but... I guess seeing everyone taking time off and being with someone they love... I suppose I wish I could do the same." Izuku said flat out.

Toshinori's eyes widened, "Ah, relationships. I've had a few in my day. They never lasted that long though. I was more focused on One For All, same as you I suppose. But to be honest, with how much you've been going through, I think you deserve to take a break too. So, if you don't wanna train for a while, there isn't nothing wrong with that."

"That's not the problem... The problem is..." Izuku's eyes comically grew tears, as if he were a manga character, "All the girls already have dates!"