part 4

It was now the afternoon and Franny and Fred were both taking a nap and Mickey was hanging out in his and Ian's room on his phone. He was bored though, so he texted Ian.

Mickey: Hey, what are you doing right now?

Ian: Just about to go on break, why?

Mickey: Fuck yeah.

Mickey calls Ian. Ian answers.

"Why did you call me, Mick?" Ian asks. Mickey can hear him rummaging around for something in the background.

"Go to the bathroom Gallagher," Mickey says in an orderly way.

"Really, Mick? Alright," Ian says knowing what Mickey meant by that. Mickey hears a locker slam shut at the other end of the line, distant footsteps follow.

"Oh fuck Gallagher. I'm so horny right now," Mickey says trying to keep his hand away from his crotch to wait for Ian. "I just wanna run my hands all over you and make you cum in me," Mickey says in his sexy voice.

Ian can feel a large bulge growing in his pants as he quickened his pace to the bathroom. "Kids must be napping, huh?" Ian says as he yanks open the mens bathroom door and goes inside. Mickey doesn't respond. Ian goes into the handicap stall. "Give me a sec Mick then I'll be ready," Ian puts the phone down for a second and puts in the knockoff airpods Mickey gave him for Christmas. "Alright," Ian unbuckles his pants, Mickey has the volume turned up all the way so he can hear it and it only makes him harder, he then slips down his boxers and spits on his hand. Ian does the same at the other end of the line.

"This is fucking kinky, Mickey," Ian says while Mickey moans and groans.

"Yeah I love it," Mickey grunts.

"Full on sex is still better," Ian says.

"Of fucking course," Mickey gets out.

"Oh I wanna fuck you so bad right now. Fucking fill you up!" Mickey starts going faster and Ian hears him moan loudly. Ian just grunts because he doesn't wanna make a lot of noise. "Make yourself cum for me bitch! Just fucking cum by the sound of my fucking voice Milkovich!"

Mickey moans loudly again, "Ah...fuck...Ian...fuck" Ian can tell by a change in his breathing that Mickey came and so Ian emptied his into the toilet, as Mickey sighs and breathes heavily in Ian's ears. "Damn, Gallagher, Thank you,"

"Of course, Mikhailo," Mickey felt butterflies in his stomach when Ian said his full name. Ian cleans himself up with a bit of toilet paper as Mickey trudges to the bathroom naked. Ian pees as Mickey cleans himself up.

"You taking a fucking piss Gallagher? You know I'm still on the fucking phone with you."

"It's my break, I gotta pee." Ian says as he buttons back up his pants and flushes the toilet.

"I thought about that fucking daycare idea some more," Mickey says out of the blue.

"Oh yeah. Whatcha think?"

"It actually might not be a bad fucking idea. Liam needs money for rent so he could help me out, we could ya know do it together,"

"You and Liam?" Ian asks while washing his hands. Unsure how he would feel if his husband and twelve year old brother started working together.

"Yeah. It benefits both of us," Mickey responds fiddling with the belt on his jeans.

"Alright. Tonight at dinner we can discuss it further,"

"You sound like a fucking dad," Mickey interrupts.

"Sorry," Ian yanks open the bathroom door and Mickey can hear Ian's boots hitting the cement floor through the phone. "Anyway, since I'm only working this part time I can help too,"

"Aw shit!" Ian hears a distant wail come from Mickey's side. "Okay, uh, thanks Ian. Fred's crying I gotta go. But yeah we can finish our adult conversation tonight. Love you." Mickey hangs up the phone and Ian just smiles. Thinking that, that was a very adult conversation they just had. Ian ate his lunch and finished his day with a little smile on his face.